52

After Jiangyou returned home, she began to toy with her fish pond.

Jiang Qi wants to install an automated fish pond management system since she can't keep feeding the fish for long.

She bought an existing set of equipment from the market, but it didn't achieve the results she wanted, so she simply dismantled the equipment.

Every day Jiang Qi passed by the living room on the first floor and jumped on his feet. The floor was covered with various mechanical components and pipes that he couldn't understand. There was also a machine specially configured by Jiang You next to it. High-performance computers.

The performance of that computer is really good. He tried it and played games really smoothly.

Not only that, she also bought a lot of books, really a lot of books, and he didn't even know whether she was a student or he was a student.

Jiang You was currently testing the newly purchased sensing element, following the instruction book that was like a heavenly book to Jiang Qi.

Jiang Qi was surprised: Can Jiang You understand?

He quietly leaned over and heard Jiang You mutter: "So the principle is so simple."

Jiang Qi looked at the pile of complicated drawings in the book, his head filled with questions.

Is this called simplicity?

He suspected Jiang You was faking.

She was probably practicing her acting skills.

He didn't think Jiang You could come up with any fish pond management system on his own.

But if she was just faking it, he thought she could be a movie queen.

In addition to tossing around with these cold components, Jiang You also has another important thing to do these days: watching dramas.

After all, she came through time. There was very little entertainment information in her world, and there were so many TV series to watch.

She was mesmerized watching it.

The TV series is so good!

At this time, Jiang You was sitting on one side of the sofa, and Jiang Qi was sitting on the other side of the sofa, looking at Jiang You who was crying with confusion.

His head was filled with questions.

She was tinkering with the pile of water pipes just now, looking like a rational academic master in science and engineering. Now she is crying like a broken TV series?

And there’s nothing to cry about in this TV series, isn’t it all fake?

He followed suit in disbelief.

Half an hour later, Jiang Qi secretly took a tissue, covered his face with one hand, and quietly wiped his eyes.

--

The third live broadcast of "Crazy Life" was so exciting that the show's popularity continued to rise. In addition, two more streamlined episodes were broadcast during this period, which instantly made the show ranked first in the ratings.

A large number of netizens were attracted by Jiang You's various bizarre operations and developed a strong curiosity about her.

At this time, the live broadcast reservation rate of the fourth station on the Internet has far exceeded that of other live variety shows. Netizens are urging the filming of the fourth station every day, and have reached the point of checking in every day.