78

The Wansheng and Cheetah competition areas quickly became lively, and the people watching the competition were extremely excited.

Oh my gosh, that Wansheng robot is so handsome!

The commentator was also very excited at this time.

[The Wansheng robot continues to attack, but cheetah has lost his balance and has no ability to fight back at all. The Wansheng robot is about to attack again, beautiful! Final blow! ]

The Cheetah robot collapsed, and everyone in the viewing area stood up.

So strong, this is a real battle!

The commentator was still excitedly explaining:

[We can see that the Wansheng robot performed extremely well today. After yesterday's transformation, the robot seems to have undergone very big changes. Not only has the way of moving and moving changed, we can even see that it seems to Got a tactic!

This news is exciting. If the Wansheng robot was really deliberately guiding cheetah to reveal its flaws at the beginning, it means that Wansheng has made a new breakthrough in AI intelligence!

In addition, I have to say that the transformation of Wansheng Robot today is very amazing. It can now be called a combat robot! 】

The commentator's words made the audience excited.

[So there was a strategy at the beginning? So strong! ]

[ Such a smart robot? Wansheng is so scary! ]

[It's only been one day, how could there be such a big change? It seems to be completely different from the previous concept! ]

[Yes, yes, and the Wansheng robot didn't fight like this before. Now it's so handsome, I love it so much! ]

[It feels like this robot has suddenly evolved! 】

Wansheng Robot attracted everyone's attention for a while.

At this time, in the competition area, Qin Ye and others smiled and looked at the cheetah team opposite.

The people on the other side were already mad, especially the genius boy.

Ah, it feels so good!

On the other side, the cheetah team frowned and gathered together.

"How could there be such a big change in just one day?"

The genius boy frowned and suppressed his anger in his voice: "It's just a fluke."

When they came out of the competition area, the Wansheng Robot Team immediately stopped pretending, and their faces were full of joy.

"It's so cool, so cool. Did you see their faces? They're almost black. Hahaha." "

Jiang You is so awesome. Her transformation is so strong that the other side has no room to resist!"

A group of people said. People ran all the way to Jiang You and praised Jiang You in turn. The admiration of Jiang You among these people was already like a torrential river.

Gee, it would be great if they could get Jiang You into their team.

Eh? Why does this sound familiar?

Oh, by the way, I heard Wansheng Equipment said the same thing.

Oh, by the way, they remembered that this Miss Jiang You was in the entertainment industry.

Then she is too powerful, an amateur can be so strong! She is indeed a genius!

Then this kind of talent cannot be snatched away by competitors.