6

Just like that, such a large group of people headed by Jiang You crowded into this sports venue.

The coach who was waiting nearby was startled.

what's the situation? Someone is here to cause trouble?

Would it be better for him to run away first?

The guy in red holding the banner was so happy to see so many people.

These are all potential customers!

The boy in red quickly patted the coach on the shoulder and said, "Quick, quick, quick! Stand up!"

Show off your strong muscles!

The coach brushed the floor and stood up. What a good guy, he is 1.9 meters tall and has very developed biceps.

Jiang You raised her head and admired in her heart.

Well, I finally saw someone with a good figure.

The guy in red smiled and asked, "Who is challenging me?"

His eyes passed over the potential customers one by one who he thought exercised regularly.

Then I saw everyone taking a step back and pointing at Jiang You: "Her!"

The little brother in red:? ? ?

He looked at Jiang You, and he had just been wondering why this little girl was walking in the crowd, always standing in the C position, as if the people behind her were following her.

Thinking of this, he quickly shook his head. How could it be possible? This idea was outrageous.

He looked at Jiang You again, "The rules are very simple. Compete in bowling with our coach. If you win, the two cars will be towed away directly!"

Jiang You glanced at the bowling ball behind him and asked, "How to play?"

That one meter When Jiu's coach heard this, he felt happy.

Good guy, if you haven't played before, don't blame him for bullying!

The people around Jiang You immediately pointed to the distance and said, "That's it! Just take the ball and knock them all down at once!"

This passerby already blindly worshiped Jiang You.

When the 1.9-meter coach heard this, the corner of his mouth twitched.

Good guy, you have such a bad tone, and you still do it all, it’s funny.

It’s time to show them how difficult bowling is!

He looked at Jiang You again, took a bowling ball, deliberately raised his voice to increase his intimidation, and said, "Did you see those pins?"

Jiang You nodded obediently.

The coach took the ball and pushed it out hard. With a bang, all the pins fell down.

People around him shouted involuntarily.

The coach looked at the reactions of the people around him and was very satisfied and raised his head proudly.

That's right, look, this is an ability that only coaches have, not something that novices can do!

He looked at Jiang You again, but found that there was no surprised look on Jiang You's face, which was a bit surprising.

It's okay, she's never played it before, so she must have thought it was easy. She'll know how difficult it is after a while.

The game officially started. Jiang You weighed the ball in his hand, and then observed the position of the pin away from him and the smoothness of the ground.