33

The rain outside the house was getting heavier, and the wind was blowing hard, and the heavy rain kept beating on the "window".

At this moment, several guests were sincerely glad that the windows were sealed, otherwise they would not be able to withstand it.

Amid anxiety, the guests looked around the dilapidated house again.

There was only one room in the entire shabby house, and except for a collapsed stove in the corner, there was nothing else.

They had no choice but to find a place and sit against the wall.

Sitting and sitting makes me hungry.

The show crew ran away and they didn't have anything to eat.

My God, what a hell this is!

Several guests raised their heads and sighed.

Only Jiang You, leaning against the wall, fell asleep.

All the audience looked at the other wailing guests and then at Jiang You, completely confused.

How could she sleep!

[Good guy, there is a strong wind outside, and the tiles on the roof may blow down at any time, so she just slept like this? ]

[Not only that, they haven't eaten yet, right? Aren't they hungry? ]

[Can you fall asleep while sitting on the concrete floor and leaning against the wall? 】

Everyone is puzzled.

Early the next morning, Jiang You woke up feeling refreshed. When she looked up, she saw five dark circles under her eyes.

?

Jiang You didn't understand: "You didn't sleep?"

How could the other five people sleep? It was a storm outside, the walls were cold inside, and they were still hungry.

But Jiang You, why do you sleep so soundly?

However, in Jiang You's eyes, this living environment is already excellent.

In her world, there is no guarantee that there will always be a shelter. It is extremely common to live in ruins or barren mountains for ten days and a half.

As for starvation, that is more common. Let alone two meals, one can continue to kill zombies without eating for two or three days.

Easily.

The storm outside had long since stopped, and several guests also stood up and opened the door.

The program crew was already waiting outside, and at first glance, I saw five dark circles under my eyes.

The director's mouth was almost crooked with a smile.

Yeah! That's how it should be!

Then he saw Jiang You who felt refreshed, and the corners of his mouth suddenly became deflated.

Why is she in such good spirits!

It's so early in the morning, so unpleasant!

The program crew was somewhat humane and built a temporary bathroom without embarrassing them.

Although the director wanted to embarrass himself.

But the director still has some tricks up his sleeve.

He proudly took out his big speaker and said, "You must be all hungry, right?"

Lin Jiuxu immediately answered: "I'm so hungry that I'm so hungry!"