36

The director team was seriously injured, so they left several guests alone that day and returned to the base to recover from their injuries. The six guests held 300,000 yuan and laughed arrogantly in the dilapidated room.

A few people not only ordered a lot of delicious food, but also rented a TV from a fellow villager. The fellow was so happy that he used everyone in the family to install the TV in this shabby house and left counting the money.

A few people were lying on the mattress, eating snacks and watching TV. They were having a good time, and they didn't look like they were here to suffer.

[Hahaha, this is the first time in the history of crazy life that a guest has been so nourishing. ]

[ I just caught the director stomping away hahahaha. ]

[Speaking of which, Jiang You is a bit powerful, but I really can’t tell because she looks so delicate and weak. ]

[I didn't expect her to be able to shoot arrows. She was so handsome just now. ]

[But with this perverted director's temper, he will definitely not give up. 】

The director really won't give up, how can he swallow this breath.

Tomorrow is the last day of this station, and he must make a comeback.

The next morning, when Xiao Wang woke up, he saw the director's double dark circles under his eyes. He felt guilty: The director wouldn't have stayed up all night again.

The director did not sleep, but it didn't matter, he was in high spirits now.

He said to Xiao Wang: "Today I will show you what a Jedi counterattack is!"

Xiao Wang grinned politely.

Xiao Wang didn't believe it.

When all the guests gathered, the director finally picked up the loudspeaker and said, "Today is the last day of your journey. Of course, you must experience the characteristics of the mountainous area." As he said, he pointed to the other side, where a few strong young men

stood On the side, the back is straight.

"Today you will climb the most famous mountain road here with our villagers. Please look to the rear and right." Everyone turned their heads and

saw a very rugged mountain road a little further to the right. The mountain road was very steep. The stairs are not even, and many look more like the stones have been slightly smoothed in place. Perhaps because of the higher risk, a chain was built on one side of the road to provide more safety to passers-by.

Everyone's intuition is that nothing good is going to happen.

Sure enough, the director continued: "In order to increase the fun, you and the villagers are divided into two teams. Based on the time it takes for the last member of the two teams to complete the mountain road, the one with the least time wins. If you win, you will receive a reward of 500,000 yuan. If you fail, you need to hand over 500,000 yuan."

Xiao Wang was stunned.

As expected of a director, he’s really great!

We don’t compete with the fastest, we compete with the slowest. This way we are sure to win!

The audience also exploded.

[Shameless, shameless! Isn't this clearly bullying? ]

[How can it be compared to the villagers? Comparing the two sides, they are all weak! 】

【How despicable, actually slower than the slowest. 】

The director looked at the abuse that filled the screen, feeling extremely satisfied both physically and mentally.