53

When a group of people compared Jiang You with Master Shi's potato shreds, Jiang You quietly put down the knife in his hand.

It is true that she has never shredded potatoes, but she has very rich practical experience in controlling knives.

Master Shi was a little shocked.

But he can't be discouraged, he has to win a game, otherwise how can he be worthy of the bragging he boasted to his brothers before filming the show!

The difficulty of shredded potatoes is still too small. He wants to make it more difficult, and novices will not be able to learn it at all.

He immediately adjusted his mentality and said to the others: "Cutting potatoes into shreds is the most basic skill. Now I will teach you how to cut fishing nets." As soon as he said

this, the audience immediately became interested.

[Fishing net flower knife, it’s not simple at first sight! ]

[It must be like I can't afford it. 】

Other guests also rushed over.

"Fishing net knife? It sounds like it's very difficult."

"I've seen it online. It's so awesome. I want to learn it! I want to learn it!"

Master Shi is very satisfied with everyone's response.

He was so confident that he took a red radish next to him. He first cut each side of the radish into squares, then took a chopstick and inserted it from the middle. Then he stroked the radish that he had already eaten in an exaggerated way. Smoothed sleeves.

Everyone is watching, I’m going to start the show!

Then, his knife skills were precise, cutting and turning the radish at the same time. When the knife went down, it immediately came up again. The guests next to him were anxious to death.

How it was cut? I can’t see clearly!

Soon a radish was cut from head to tail, and Master Shi cut off the four corners of the radish, leaving only a cylinder.

Then he rolls the radish very skillfully while rolling the blade.

From beginning to end, there was no break at all, and a uniform and beautiful fishing net carrot appeared in front of everyone.

The guests were shocked: How can this be fun?

The audience was shocked: Can you still play like this?

[Damn it, you can’t cut this without any skill! ]

[It's over, it's over, as long as they use this trick in the end, everyone can guess who is the chef. ]

[Who can learn it in this short time]

[But Jiang You knows quantum speed learning]

[Quantum speed learning has to be reasonable, right? This thing can't be fast] The

director was very happy, grinning from ear to ear with joy, and was monitoring People applauded wildly in front of the machine.

Wow, wow, fishnet radish, wow!

Just now he was a little worried when he saw Jiang You's shredded potatoes, but now he is not worried at all.

Shredded potatoes are still a bit of a primary school student, and Jiang You learns them quickly and is not new at all.

But this fishnet carrot cannot be learned in a short time. For example, he didn't even remember how to cut it just now.

I'm sure to win this time.