32

Under the bizarre actions of Jiang You's fans, everyone became curious about Jiang You.

Who is it that can bring out such fans?

Her fans are not worried about her being manipulated by the show? Then she must be rough.

Or very strong?

No, no, no matter how strong you are, you can't stand up to the show crew's malicious attempts to cause trouble.

Everyone's curiosity reached its peak.

At this time, Jiang You's car arrived.

In anticipation, the car door opened, and a beautiful, unreal face appeared in front of everyone.

Everyone's breath froze.

Is this where the fairy comes down to earth?

But you landed in the wrong place, this is hell! Go back quickly, go back quickly!

Just when everyone was wondering who this beautiful girl was, the barrage flooded the screen again.

【Youyou! Pomelo! Ahhhhh, beauty is a critical hit! ]

[Ah ah ah Jiangyou is here! 】

Now everyone knows that this is the idol with unreliable fans.

This is outrageous!

You want to say that it is reasonable for a tall, thick or strong artist to have such a delicate and frail girl come on this show?

You have to go home crying on the first day.

At this time, the director was also watching the barrage. He looked at the comments of Jiang You's fans and the fair and clear face of Jiang You, who was extremely delicate, and a satisfied smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Look, what kind of surprise did Shengda Entertainment bring to him.

What he likes most is watching the innocent and ignorant little white rabbit collapse bit by bit.

Lin Jiuxu, who was next to Jiang You, was also stunned for a few seconds when he saw Jiang You.

His mind exploded wildly.

Damn, oh, oh, oh, such a weak female artist is also participating in this show?

She couldn't be the same as him, she was tricked into it, right?

So he got a little closer to Jiang You and asked, "Have you seen this show before?"

"No." Jiang You answered honestly.

Sure enough!

She was also tricked!

Lin Jiuxu immediately classified Jiang You as one of his own.

They are all poor people like him.

Looking at Jiang You who was so fragile, a sense of responsibility arose in his heart.

He is a big brother after all, and he should protect the weak.

Thinking of this, he patted Jiang You's chest: "Don't worry, I'll protect you!"

Jiang You glanced at Lin Jiuxu.

I quickly made a mental judgment on combat effectiveness: 0.

She nodded politely.

Fans of Jiang You on the barrage: ...

This scene is a bit familiar.

Soon all the guests were due, there were six in total, most of them were a little nervous.