Chapter Three

Ring Ring Ring
Shut up.

Ring Ring Ring
I was about to curse the alarm on my night stand,but my mother's beautiful voice stoped me.

"Don't do that, Xena,come on this is the last week of school,you will be graduating soon, getup my dear"how wonderful it is to wake up to this voice.

It's indeed the last week of school,I can't be more grateful, getting up from my bed,I stretched as I looked out the window,seeing the sun shine brightly in the sky.

What a sight.

Heading to the bathroom,after taking a bath, I just stood there thinking about what happened a day before yesterday.

It was my birthday,my parents called the entire pack to celebrate with me, the daughter of the Beta of Twilight pack.

Everything went well until it was time for me to shift, I tried doing all I was told, but I still couldn't shift. I embarrassed my family.

Some elders looked at me with pity, my peers looked at me with disgust, my parent looked dejected and my Alpha and Alpha to be looked at me disappointed. Thankfully Roman was there to help me, we were born on the same day,bhe did successfully shifted into his hazel brown wolf, but I couldn't, my wolf was confused why we couldn't shift, I mean I could feel her.No she is there, we talk and all but why?

I couldn't bear it when some of the pack members began to assume I was cursed or something.
Roman's wolf lowered it self to the ground for me to hop on him,I know he knows how I feel, we just ran around the borders, non of us speaking, as I continued to cry.

Why me?,how would Mom feel, what about Dad. I felt like a disgrace.

"Get your ass out of there fish, we are running late"My Bestie's voice snapped me out of my thought making me realize I have been crying the whole time.i quickly dried my body,put on my clothes and left the bathroom.

"X,why are you crying, don't think about it anymore"Roman said comforting me as he combed my white hair, everyone including my parent taught I dyed my hairs, only i and Roman knew my hair started to turn White alongside my purple eyes and strength when I turned five.

Roman has always been there for me, I can't even imagined myself surviving if it weren't for him, he'd always fight off bully for me saying"no one can bully you except me, X"

"A cupcake for your thoughts, Beautiful" I didn't realize that Roman had been handling me the cupcake and he has also finished braiding my hair.

What would I do without this guy

I will continue to ask Roman how he makes it, even if I know he won't tell,I mean I has been asking this since forever.

"Kids,get down.Hurry up"my mother's voice reminded us

"Xena, you need to stop delaying Roman, it's not good for his reputation"my mom said with a harsh voice but with untamed affection in her eyes as we came down the stairs.

" It's no problem aunt, Xena is more important than my reputation"Roman said while removing the little bit of chocolate stuck by the side of my lip.
I am already used to this display of affection by Roman. Most people think we are dating.

Roman is Alpha Vincent Rhodes younger son,while Austin is the first born, the future Alpha.
After the incident years ago, Austin refused to believe me, ghosting me actually, only Roman chose to fully believe me.

"It's not ma fault he can't live without me."my mom shakes her head at me while Roman just stared at me, making my mom laugh.

"It's true aunt,I can't live without her"

I and Roman left the house heading to school in his car. I could tell something was wrong with him as he seemed troubled.

"Wats up buddy, you look upset"I ask.

"Am guessing you haven't heard,the mating ceremony is this Saturday"I really don't know how to feel about this news.

The Mating ceremony is a celebration, where werewolves are opportune to meet their mates that is if their mates isn't within their pack, and it also builds the relationship of the packs involved.
It happens every decade.

As we got to school the loud voices from our school hallway draws away my attention.

"You could have just waited for the mating ceremony before getting her pregnant"Andrew is the alpha to be of velvet pack,one of the packs participating in the ceremony,his younger sister is the school's queen Bee.

"It has already happened,wats the big deal"The beautiful voice of Austin Rhodes makes me snap my head to him as I tried to process the situation.

"Hi, Xena, your late...last week of school" Kelvin Marcus, Alpha to be of Nightfall pack,he is one of the people who associate themselves with me despite the warning from others.

"What's going on Kelvin?"I ask as I still couldn't process what was going on

"Well it's seems like your Alpha got Queen bee pregnant" what!!!,Naomi Kate is carrying Austin's child,how the heck.

Am sad,no depressed by this news,I don't know why but I feel somehow, you know when you feel something and can't describe it in words.

The bell rang and everyone went to their various class in two and three,I wasn't having class with any of my friends so I was left alone.still processing how it could have happened.

Through out the whole class I was zoned out, thankfully the teacher didn't notice.
If there is anything I have learnt in my life is the listen while actually not listening. Right, Roman taught me that.

"Well well well,if it isn't the wolfless Beta of Twilight pack"an annoying voice rang in my ears snapping me out of my thought.
I just stared at her, it's her again. Mary Jane. the sister of the Supposed girl I killed.

"What do you want?"i ask feel tired before the conversation even began.

"What do I want, I wanted to tell you karma is a bitch,the best bitch of all bitches"I know what she means but I am tired of explaining myself over and over again.

"Can you please take your makeup face away, MJ"her makeup is quite heavy for someone going to school.

"Ohh, you are just jealous because I am more beautiful than you and I have the attention of all the boys in this school"MJ said with pride,I still don't understand why girls feel proud because all the boys in school wants to get in their pants, is that even an achievement.

Am starting to get pissed and my anger is not good sometimes,I better get this over with because she wouldn't stop until she is satisfied, and am not ready to give her that satisfaction today.