Chapter Twenty one.

I jerked awake, as someone continuously tapped me. I followed the army as we matched out of the plane. The building was magnificent with wolf pillar surrounding the building, I would never believe a building such as this still exist in this century.

The hall was filled with about eight hundred warriors ready for battle. We turned as the elders descended the stairs slowly and gracefully. They were about twelve in total.

"Welcome, Warriors from all around the world. In a few minutes you will be facing the biggest battle of you life's. May it be successful in the name of the Moon goddess." We all said amen.

"So for those of you who have no idea of what you are about to face. The is just the tip of the iceberg."

In a cage was about three vines struggling to be free. As I stared at the vines the memory of what it did to Ivory came rush back to me. I could feel Damien and Irene tense beside me. I understood Damien's but what happened to Irene?. I don't even know much about her.

I didn't realize i had zoned out of the conversation until Tyler tapped me from behind.

"I know you are the chosen one, white wolf and all, but I don't want us to die, so please pay attention." Tyler said.

I chuckled and "payed attention".

" These vines can't be killed by guns, it will only slow them down. The fast way to kill them is to aim for the head and divide them with your swords. The archers won't be heading to the battle field. They job is to shoot their head and the rest of you will kill them."

The vine was released, furiously looking for someone to suck the life out of. But an arrow hit its head as a lady freed her sword and divided the vine into two.

The elders who spoke before took a step back as another elder took over.

"Watch after each other because the more life the vines sucks the more powerful they become. Go in peace and come back in peace"

We chorused Amen as we left the hall to the field outside, warriors started to sharpen their swords, archers warming their bow.

Irene called us together, handing us a gun before addressing us.

"The gun can't kill them however it slows them down. Keep your eyes open and ears down, no matter what we must return alive. Be save." Becky and Bella are archers while the rest of us are heading to the battlefield.

The whistle blew, signaling us to head to the battlefield, some on their wolf form while some on their human form.

We attacked the vines with everything we have. They were half pieces of vines and bodies spread around, both dead and alive. I was ready for this battle but this wasn't what I was expecting.

I quickly recovered from my shock, attacking the vines that reached for my neck, before I knew it I was releasing the anger and pain these vines brought me. If it wasn't for these thing I won't lose my parent and pack members, I won't have to witness death at a very young age, Ivory won't have died, Austin won't reject me or banish me.

I didn't notice I had turn to a killing machine and that the archers climbed the trees, aiming for the heads of the vine making the job easier for me.

I didn't fail to notice the respectful nods that came my way from the archers and warriors behind me even Irene gave me a small smile as she ran to stop besides me, Damien and Tyler joined besides me as well, soon the battle became intense.

"Queen, was up with you. Your hurting me"

"Am sorry Xena but head West, then south...take three step backwards....no move front...."