Chapter Seventeen - The Vision

About twenty three years ago.

I open my eyes to a very explicit scene, a man had two women on him. One was sitting on his face while the other was furiously riding his cock. He occasionally slapped their ass and squeezed their breast.

" Am tired of all these Drake, please stop it" I turned my head to the source of the voice.

A young Alpha Alexandria, maybe nineteen or twenty years old. She was very thin and.... She practically look like a beggar.

"Really Lexy, all you have to do is simple, be the whore you are and you will be just fine" a young man who looked about the same age of Alpha Alexandria or a bit older.

The women got up as he made his way to Alpha Alexandria. The juice dripping down his cock.

"Am your mate Drake not a public property. I will leave you and trust me you will regret it" she said angryly.

"Leave me, oh...go ahead, however I wondered who will want you Alexandria, may I remind you that you have aborted four pregnancy now. I do wonder if there are any eggs in you" he mocked her.

She raised her hands to slap him but he was faster. He slammed her head on the wall. Alpha Alexandria screamed as she fell to the floor but the devil of a man wasn't satisfied.

He dragged her head up the wall, peeling off the skin at the side of her face.

"Know your place woman, you will endure this till the end of time." He forced her on her knees while stuffing his cock that was still dripping wet with the other woman's pussy down her throat, gaging and chocking her, she was about to collapse but he didn't care but continued until he cumed inside her mouth, afterwards he threw her towards the door.

I ran after her trying to lift her up but my hands went through her instead and I realized I was inside her memories.

I watched as she cried and ran out of the house into the pack, the children stopped playing to watch her, the men were trying to yank her dress, some succeeded while some didn't.

I watched on as she ran through the pack desperately wanting to leave.

Series of gruesome pictures flew through my eyes, some of how she was sexual abused by the pack guards and how she was forced to work before she got anything to eat. In this pack women who willing sold their bodies to the public were richer and lived comfortably than those who didn't have the courage.

A swirl of white light blinded my visions and I felt like I was pulled into a vacuum. I opened my eyes to see Alpha Alexandria staring at me with shocked written all over her face. Even I was at lost on how I did that. I wasn't sure if I should apologize or not. I do not want to be disrespectful.

"Am so sorry, I didn't mean to do. It just....happened" I stammered, feeling very nervous.

"It's okay Xena. I didn't know if I could tell you all that myself" she gave me a reassuring smile that it was alright.

"After I left that pack, I ran as my legs could take me. I know you would be thinking I went to my father's pack but I didn't do that. Before I went with my mate to his pack, my father and brothers warned me however I didn't listen."

"So I ran out of the Southern region to the Northern region. That was how I meet you mother. At that time you grandfather was teaching your mother on how to take on her duties. It was during one of their training I met you Mom" she stared at me but I knew she wasn't staring at me but rather staring through me . She was seeing my mom in me.

"But why was my grandfather training her I taught...." I was cut off my Alpha Alexandria soft chuckle.

"No Xena, Ophelia, your mother was the royal. You father was an alpha but being mates with your mother was what made him a king." I nodded in understanding.