30

Talia slapped him.

Her eyes widen at what she just did but she played it off as if it didnt bother her. He didnt even twitch but he was stunned.

She grabbed the gun from him and placed it on the side after unloading it.

She picked up the cotton and pushed him to sit on the bed as she put a disinfectant on the cotton and rubbed the blood off clean.

She whispered incoherent insults aimed at him. How dare he. She didn't look at him as she cleaned up and then walked into the bathroom. She started filling the tub with hot water after setting the desired temperature.

"Talia" he called out and she turned to him. She started to strip him. When she reached his boxers she stopped and blushed. She didn't realise what she was doing and just went with the flow.

She cleared her throat and looked up.

"Don't stop now-" he said and then leaned down to her ear, "-finish what you started" he continued and she smacked him on his chest.

"Stop messing with me, strip and get in the tub" she said and he nods. He pulled his boxers down in front off of her and she looked into his eyes with wide eyes. Not daring to look down.

He chuckled at her expression.

He stepped past her into the tub. She rolled her eyes at him with a smile and turned to him.

He was looking at her as he relaxed in the tub.

She sat behind him and he watched her as she poured some water on his hair and massaged shampoo on his scalp. He sighed as he closed his eyes. She smiled as she watched him relax. She was wearing shorts so she sank her legs over his shoulders and he held them against his toned chest while she washed his hair.

She got up once she was done but before she could leave he pulled her down into the tub and she gasped as her clothes got drenched.

He pulled her against him and she froze as she remembered what Diego had done to her.

"Oscar" she spoke out but he wasn't paying attention as he kissed her neck. She pulled away abruptly and he frowned but then his jaw clenched when she looked scared. he was hurt with her cold behaviour but then it hit him like a knife to the gut.

"What did he do to you Talia" he asked when he found his woman shaking in front of him. He watched her avoid his gaze but he wasn't going to let her dwell on it.

He slowly moved closer and when she didn't flinch again he pulled her to him. Her legs going around his waist.

She covered her face with her hands. "I'm sorry Oscar it- he-" she stopped speaking. He pulled her hands down and hugged her to him.

She relaxed against him after a few seconds. He soothingly rubbed her back. Oscar was feeling lost. What could he do to make her feel better. That man had scarred her and he hated the helplessness that he felt.

Diego had an easy death.

Oscar cupped her face and she looked up at him with teary eyes. he kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her eyes and finally her plump soft lips that hadn't stopped trembling.

he picked her up and led her out of the tub and then wrapped his waist with one towel and her body with his robe. He picked her up again and led her to the bed. she watched him strip her bare, reading his expressions as he noticed all the marks on her body.

"Never again will another's touch will mark your body. not with me around." He said as he softly traced the marks on her skin. This type of abuse takes an eternity to heal.