09

I enter the house and the air seems to be off. I hang the keys and slip out of my heels with a sigh.

I shiver in disgust at what I just witnessed tonight, I didn't know the world would be that ugly.

Last two weeks have been a tsunami, I thought I had it rough ever since the first audition with Casper, everything has been a mess ever since I came in contact with Casper.

I feel cool breeze hit me and I shiver slightly, stepping towards the balcony door to close it till I realised that I never left it open.

I gulp and act as if I was still oblivious incase the intruder was observing. I throw my purse on the sofa after taking my phone out as casually as I could.

I called Diego.

"I'll call back-"

"NO" I yell out. The line goes silent for a second and I thought he hung up but he spoke up again.

"Is it urgent?"

"Yes when are you reaching my place?"

"Is everything okay?"

"No I just feel off and out of place, I think you were right I should have crashed at a friend's place."

"I was right? I'm surprised but we'll talk about this when I get back-"

"No we can talk now"

While conversing with him I walked and closed the balcony making sure I don't look anywhere the intruder might be or whoever it is may react.

"Talia TALIA"

I hear him call out and I drop the phone.

"Yeah im-Im here"

"What's going on, is something wrong?"

"Yes but I'm too shy to talk about it" i said with a nervous chuckle hoping he would understand.

"Wait why are you- Talia?"

"Yes?" I squeaked out when I heard slight disturbance in my room.

"Is someone there with you?"

"Yes" I cry out in relief. "I'll be there just try to stay under surveillance and call someone up who can come meet you right now. I'm leaving now-"

The phone beeps and I panic. My phone ran out of charge. I curse at myself for not paying attention.

"No no no no " I try to switch it on again and the tune rings up indicating that the phone is switched off.

I hear footsteps and dash towards the door but just as I pry it open a hand slams it shut.

"Bonjour belle"

I freeze, it's him.

I gulp down my fear and turn around to confront the intruder.

Still in the Navy blue suit he leans down to my height, now that my heels were off he was a feet taller.

"Why are you in my house uninvited" i asked as moved out of the cage. He chuckles as he lets me.

"You witnessed a certain event that you shouldn't have and to make sure you don't cause trouble you will see me around quite alot. My name is Oscar Kimberly. I'll be your escort till I deem it necessary."

I had heard this name before somewhere, why can't I remember. He looked like he was waiting for me to refuse. He could physically force me to obey even if I do refuse.

I sigh as there is no option for me. Might as well do what I can is what I thought as I go to the kitchen and he follows.

"Do you want coffee?"