03

I hang up after talking to Brittany for a while and grab some take away for dinner on the way back home.

I grab a bottle of wine from my collection and pour some for myself as I put on some music.

I strip out of my office attire and sit by the kitchen in just my lingerie.

I eat and drink wine as I sway to the music.

I strip out of everything and crawl over the silk sheets and sigh as the cool sheets touch my warm body.

I feel myself as the sensual music plays in the background. I reach into my bedside drawer and get my toys out. I pick the clit stimulation attached to a dildo which brings me to an amazing orgasm every time.

I put it beside me and close my eyes as I fantasize about a man's hands finding my bust as I enjoy the squeeze and imagine his tongue playing with my nipples.

I usually masturbate to a random man because I don't have anyone in particular to fantasize about. I put the toy at my entrance and push it in and groan as it starts to fill me up. I feel the beads of sweat on my skin that feels cool because of the wind.

I startle when I hear my phone ring and I sit up in annoyance as I pull it out of me. I see the name of the manager of the new club flashing on my phone, I pick it up with a sigh.

"Yes?"
"Hello am I speaking to Talia Maxwell"
"Yes, is this about the audition?"
"It is, due to another event we had to prepone the auditions so they will be in the next 30 minutes."

My eyes widened and I looked at the time it was midnight.

"That's on very short notice"
"Yes it is so will you make it?"

I pause as I think about it and let out a breath. "I'll be there, i might not be able to reach on time, hope that's okay?"

"Yeah as long as there are people auditioning-" I move the phone away as i hear someone yelling in the background. The man hangs up the phone and I rush to my wardrobe.

I wear my black lace bra and put on a soft net top and pull on my black leather pants. I brush my long and dark hair free of tangles.

I put on winged eyeliner and some clear lip gloss.

I grab my black sling and shove my phone and wallet into it and grab my keys. I wear my black ankle boots and grab a scrunchie out of habit.

I rush to the bike instead of my car with my helmet. I put the sling cross on me and rode to the club. I couldn't miss this audition especially after what had happened.

I reach the club and go through the back as instructed before.

I reached the door where a single bouncer stood smoking by the door. I press my lips together and look at him expectantly. He looked me over and nodded in approval before opening the door and letting me in.

"I hope you are selected" he said with a wink and I cringe at his suggestive comment and enter what looks like the backstage corridor.

I see a man with the list approaching me, "ID" he said and I show him as he finishes the verification he leads me to the door which looks like a backstage entrance.

I enter and find someof the wamen who are auditioning for the role sitting on the benches and I hear someone raising his voice and a girl dashes into the backstage through the curtains, she makes eye contact with me and bursts into tears.

"Can't handle criticism?" "Must be another wannabe singer" I heard two girls snicker and when I was about to give them a piece of mind the girl wiped her tears and shook her head as another contestant walked onto the stage.