01

I walk into the night club past the bouncer who just let us in after a little bit of convincing.

I looked at Brittany who was looking at me in awe and in excitement we grinned and made our way past the crowd to the bar, it had been months since I last hung out with her.

"SHOTS"

We yell out at the same time and grin, I wink at the bartender who smirks and hands us our drinks. "He is cute" Brittany said to me and i side eye her at which she just tsks and blushes. 

One shot down and we wince at the bad taste and catch each other's eyes and laugh as we suck on the lemon. After four more shots in a go we make our way to the dance floor. Brittany had managed to score the bartender's number.

I swayed to the beat as I held Brittanys hand with my own so that i dont lose her and make way to the center.

I feel someone's eyes on me and turn to find my eyes meeting with one of the cute guys, not really my type but good enough for the night.

I watch as Brittany loses herself in the music and so do I as I feel the alcohol hit me. I felt his hands on me and I let it happen, he turned me around to face him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

I look up to find him already looking at me and I find it a little awkward when he wouldnt look away.

I looked away and grinded myself on him and almost stumbled but his hold on me keep me on my feet. I hear Brittany call out my name and turn just as the stranger kisses my cheek and my eyes widen as I find Brittany looking at me with the same expression.

This guy is a little too bold for me, I thought as I pulled out of his grip and waved him as I rushed to Brittany who rushed me to the bar.  

“What the heck was that?” 

I shrugged as I had no idea myself, he looked too horny and reminded me too much of a teenager. We ordered beer as we were already a little more than tipsy. At Least I was.

I grabbed the bottle and chugged half of it as Brittany didn't bother at all and just moved to the beat.

My eyes met a man's eye who stood a little farther away than us by the VIP area and he was gorgeous, the most good looking man I’ve ever seen or maybe it was the alcohol.

"Bri hold this" I said as I straightened up and passed the alcohol bottle to Brittany and she paused with a frown as if annoyed that I ended her gala time. 

"Where are you going?" She asked as I made my way to the handsome stranger. "To that hot guy" I said as I pointed at him. 

"But thats-" 

I turn away from her and walk to the stranger who was casually drinking his whiskey, "Do you mind if I steal a kiss sir?" I asked as I bit my lip and kept my gaze on his lips. 

"A little souvenir" I said as I put my hand on his broad shoulder and damn he had muscles. 

"May I steal it from you" I said it more like a statement as I stood on my toes even with the heels I was short as I pressed my lips close to his ear. 

I hear him chuckle, "Hello Talia" 

I giggle as his hand moves to hold my waist and I turn back to look at my friend. "He already knows my name" I told her and she just stood with wide eyes but I was too intoxicated to care.

"Of course, don't you recognize me?" He asked me in amusement and I turned back to him, looking at him closely with my eyebrows scrunched up with hardly an inch of space between us. 

I gasp in realization and try to pull away but his hand on my hip restricts me. He smirks and my wide eyes turn into a glare. 

"Get your hands off of me"