Author Note!

Dear Reader,

I'm delighted to inform you that the first book of our series has come to a thrilling conclusion. I would like to express our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and enthusiasm throughout this journey.

The success of the first book has inspired me to dive headfirst into crafting the second installment of the series.

I promise to keep you engaged and on the edge of your seat with the next book. Be prepared to embark on a new chapter filled with twists, turns, and unforgettable characters.

Your patience and loyalty mean the world to me. I kindly request you to stay tuned for further updates and announcements regarding the release date and other exciting details.

I wanted to share an important update with you all. Due to my recent employment, I am finding it difficult to update two stories every day as I used to. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, I assure you that I will prioritize the chapters of the story "Her Tutor" as it is reaching its conclusion. Once that story wraps up, I will dedicate my time to updating this particular story. I kindly ask for your patience and understanding during this transition. Thank you for your continued support.

Thank you for being a part of our literary world. I look forward to continuing this incredible journey with you.

I hope you all will understand me...

Warm regards,
Minne432

Warm regards, Minne432