34

Jungkook gently pushed open the bedroom door, peeking inside to see Yn curled up on the bed, tired and drained from the day's activities. He stepped inside, closing the door behind him, and approached her slowly.

"Baby, it's important for both you and the baby that you get some rest," Jungkook softly said, concern etched on his face. "Please, don't dare to disobey me on this. I just want what's best for you both. Understand?"

Yn looked up at him, flinching slightly at the sternness in his voice. Fear danced in her eyes as she nodded, not wanting to upset him further.

Jungkook felt a pang of guilt as he watched Yn's reaction. He hated himself for scaring her, for making her feel like she had no choice but to obey. Taking a deep breath, he pushed his guilt aside and tried to focus on the well-being of his precious family.

Stepping closer to Yn, Jungkook gently lifted the covers and helped her settle into a comfortable position. He tucked her in with care, making sure she was warm and cozy. As he brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, he whispered, "I'm sorry, Yn. I didn't mean to frighten you. I just get so worried sometimes."

He planted a tender kiss on her forehead before stepping back. "Rest well, my love. I'll be right outside if you need anything."

Yn watched him fear. As yn didn't have any way. As Yn began to drift off to sleep, her mind wandered with thoughts of their future child.

Meanwhile, Jungkook walked out of the room, his heart heavy with the weight of his actions. He knew he had to change, to become a better partner for Yn and a role model for their child. He made a promise to himself to work on his approach, to communicate with love and understanding rather than force.

tear rolled down Jungkook's cheek. He hated being so harsh with Yn, especially during her pregnancy. Every time he saw the fear in her eyes, his heart shattered into a million pieces.

He went to the living room and sat on the couch, staring blankly at the wall. Guilt washed over him like a tidal wave. He never wanted to be the kind of partner who dictated what Yn could or couldn't do. But he couldn't help it, the overwhelming need to protect her and their unborn child consumed him.

As time passed, Jungkook tried to distract himself by flipping through TV channels, but his mind kept drifting back to Yn. He wondered if she was feeling okay, if she was comfortable in their room. The thought of her being scared made his stomach churn.

Unable to bear the guilt any longer, Jungkook got up and made his way back to their room. He opened the door slowly, afraid of what he might find. To his relief, Yn was fast asleep, her face peaceful and her breathing steady.

He tip-toed closer to the bed and gently brushed a strand of hair away from her face. "I'm so sorry, Yn," he whispered, his voice filled with remorse. "I didn't mean to scare you. I just want what's best for our baby."

Jungkook leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on Yn's forehead. He promised himself that he would find a better way to communicate his concerns without resorting to fear or intimidation. Loving and supporting Yn was his utmost priority, and he would do whatever it took to make her feel safe and cherished.

With a heavy heart, Jungkook quietly left the room, vowing to be a better partner and father. He knew he had a long way to go, but he was determined to learn from his mistakes and become the loving, understanding partner Yn deserved.

Time Skip At Afternoon...

Yoongi was pacing back and forth in the living room, worry etched on his face. He couldn't shake off the feeling that something terrible was going to happen. He had found out that Jungkook had kidnapped his Yn, who was also pregnant with baby.

As he tried to think of a way to rescue her, Taehyung walked in. He noticed Yoongi's anxious demeanor, and he knew exactly what was happening.

"Yoongi hyung, don't worry, we will find Yn and bring her back safe and sound," Taehyung assured him.

Yoongi tried to calm himself down and told Taehyung everything that had happened. He was wracked with anxiety and fear for Yn and her unborn child. Taehyung, knowing that he could not leave Yoongi alone, decided to stay with him.

Suddenly, Yoongi's phone rang, and he rushed to answer it. On the other end was Eunwoo, a close friend who worked in law enforcement.

"Hello, Yoongi. We traced Jungkook's location, and he is currently in the Hahoe village. We need to move fast before he disappears," Eunwoo said urgently.

Yoongi's heart raced with excitement and fear as he told Taehyung the news. Together, they quickly packed everything they needed and headed out on a mission to save Yn.

As they drove towards the village, Yoongi's mind was working overtime. He tried to think of all the possible scenarios and outcomes. He couldn't bear the thought of losing Yn and his child.

At last, they reached the village and found the house where Jungkook was keeping Yn. With a loud bang, they burst in and found Jungkook was sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Let her go, Jungkook!" Yoongi demanded, his voice stern and commanding.

Jungkook, taken aback by Yoongi's sudden arrival, hesitated for a second. As he said "Yoongi Hyung. What happen"

____________________________________________