6

Author's pov

Next morning

Yn woke up from the bright light shining through the window. She was feeling much pain in my lower area. Suddenly the memory of last night. felt so terrible the memorie of his torturing her a part.

She was completely a b*tch to him now. Her life was not the same again, but she should never accept what life offers her, this is not the kind of life and happiness she wish for.

She took a quick shower and wear her clothes. And make breakfast for him.keep the breakfast on the table.

_______________________

Piano classes

Y/n was a piano teacher, who teach to play piano. She was walking outside towards the main road when someone tapped her shoulder. Y/n turned around and found one of her student, Eunwoo.

"Hello miss" Eunwoo said.

"Can I drop you?" He asked.

"Thank you for asking but it's ok. I can go myself" yn replied and smiled at him.

"Pls mam please. I will drop you safely at your home" Eunwoo requested.

"It's ok Eunwoo. I can go" Yn said.

After two minutes, Eunwoo made yn agree to go with him by  his car. They both drive to home. After sometime they reach. They both came out from the car.

"Thank you eunwoo for the ride." Y/n said while smiling at him.

"No need to thank me y/n. It's my pleasure.... Now I will leave.... Bye y/n take care" eunwoo said as he was turned to get in the car.

"Bye eunwoo go safe." As she said and walked to the door.

She opened the door and went in and turned to locked the door. She liked the door and turned suddenly she saw jungkook standing in front of her.

A shiver ran down her spine when she saw him.

"Who was he?" Jungkook asked her dangerous voice. As he started to walk towards her. She started to scared.

"I asked you something bitch?" He said and held her neck tightly. She could hardly breath not to talk or speak.

"Jung--- jungkook leave me I -- I can't breathe. " Then suddenly he left her neck all of sudden and she fell on her knees cause she was so weak, she held her neck, it hurts. and she looked at him in fear.

SLAP!!!

Suddenly jungkook slap y/n in anger. She couldn't believe that he slap her without listening the truth. He was slapping her again. But suddenly jungkook phone buzzed. And he stopped and take out his phone and check the ID. It was his PA.
He looked at y/n.

"I will see in night bitch!" He said in irritated voice. And left from there.

__________________________

Jeon corporation

Jungkook in his cabin. And called his PA. And give her file.

"Check this file and give it to Mr. Wang. " Jungkook said while giving the file to his PA making her nod.

"Yes sir!.... And if you want anything let me know." Jungkook PA said and she She bit her lower lip as she shut her eyes.