26

Yn's tears continued to flow, her emotions overwhelming her. Yoongi pleaded with her, urging her to listen to him just this once. He promised to rescue her from this hellish situation.

Yn looked deeply into his eyes, searching for sincerity. They broke their embrace as Yoongi spoke, saying, "Yn, please listen to me. Taehyung and I will come when Jungkook returns from work in the morning. We will bring divorce papers for Jungkook to sign, and you will sign them too, okay? Then, I will take you home."

Yn hesitated for a moment before saying, "Yoongi, he won't easily agree to sign them. It won't be that simple." Yoongi reassured her, saying, "I know, Yn. Don't worry about that. We have a plan. Just don't be scared of him, okay? And when the time comes, I will make sure he signs those papers. Trust me." Yn nodded in agreement. They locked eyes for a brief moment, but suddenly Yoongi said, "I have to leave now." Yn nodded again, and he left the room.

After leaving the house, Yoongi got into his car and drove away. As he was driving, his phone buzzed, and he picked it up to answer the call. "Hello?" he greeted. Taehyung's voice came through the line, asking, "Hey, Hyung, did you go to see Yn? Did she agree with our plan?" Yoongi replied with relief, "Yes, Taehyung, she agreed. And did you do the task I asked you to do?" Taehyung assured him, saying, "Yes, Hyung, it's all ready." Yoongi responded, "Okay, good." He then ended the call, focusing on the road ahead.

Meanwhile, Yn was lost in her own thoughts. She couldn't help but wonder what would happen when Jungkook returned home. She also questioned whether Yoongi's plan would truly succeed. These thoughts were consuming her mind, leaving her anxious and uncertain about the future.

Time Skip After 3 Days....

Three days had passed, and today was the day Jungkook was returning home from his work trip. Yn felt a mixture of nervousness and fear as she anticipated his arrival. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, causing Yn to fearfully look in that direction. Her heart pounded in her chest as she tremblingly made her way to open the door.

As Yn opened the door, she saw Jungkook standing there. He immediately remarked, "How much time does it take you to open the door, huh?" Yn looked down at the floor in fear, feeling intimidated by his presence. Jungkook entered the house and sat on the couch, leaning his head back. Yn, still feeling anxious, went to the kitchen and fetched a glass of water for him.

Standing near Jungkook, Yn nervously said, "Wa--water." Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at her, taking the glass of water and drinking it. As he handed the glass back to Yn, she extended her hand to take it. However, he unexpectedly pulled her hand towards him, bringing her dangerously close to him. Their faces were inches apart as he said, "You know, I missed you."

Yn's eyes widened, fully understanding what he meant by that statement. She felt shattered and quickly stammered, "I--I'm on my period." Jungkook released her hand and Yn hastily left the room, making her way back to the kitchen to gather her thoughts.

After Jungkook changed his clothes and came back downstairs, he resumed his seat on the couch, engrossed in watching TV. Meanwhile, Yn remained in the kitchen, lost in her thoughts about Yoongi. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, causing Yn to look at the door in horror. She knew it was Yoongi and felt scared once again.

The doorbell continued to ring, and an irritated Jungkook shouted for Yn. She fearfully approached him and stood there, and he said, "Can't you hear the doorbell?" Yn nodded nervously and stammered, "I--I heard it." Jungkook snapped, "Then who will open the fucking door?" Yn ran to open the door, revealing Yoongi and Taehyung standing outside. Taehyung greeted Yn with a casual "Hey, Yn," as she stepped aside to let them in.

Jungkook noticed their arrival and sighed before greeting them with a forced "Hey..." He then asked, "What brings you here?" Yoongi replied, "We came here for Yn." Jungkook's smile dropped, and he looked at them with a mixture of confusion and anger. Yoongi continued, "I will make you understand," as he took out some papers and placed them in front of Jungkook, saying, "Sign these and give her a divorce."

Jungkook's anger flared, and he glared at both Taehyung and Yoongi. He laughed sarcastically and retorted, "What? Why should I give her a divorce?... I don't want to give her divorce!" Yoongi responded coldly, "But she want! " As Yoongi insisted that Yn wanted a divorce, Jungkook looked at him in disbelief and questioned, "She wants a divorce from me?" Yoongi firmly replied, "Yes." Jungkook, with a smirk on his face, responded, "Alright then, let's ask her directly if she wants a divorce from me."

Jungkook called out to Yn, who trembled in fear as she approached him, keeping her head low. He asked her, "Yn, darling, do you want a divorce from me?" Yn flinched in fear, and Jungkook, growing impatient, shouted at her, "Answer me!"

Suddenly, Yoongi couldn't tolerate Jungkook's aggressive behavior anymore and snapped, "Don't fucking shout at her, you bastard!" Jungkook turned to look at Yoongi and retorted, "She is my fucking wife, hyung. I can do whatever I want with her."

As Yn listened to Jungkook's demeaning words and witnessed how he was treating her, anger and frustration welled up inside her. Overwhelmed, she shouted, "Yes! Yes, yes, I want a divorce from you!" Jungkook looked at her in amazement, taken aback by her sudden outburst.

____________________________________________