4

Author's pov

Flashback

Today is y/n wedding night

y/n wedding with Mr. Jeon jungkook. Her eyes turned sad, she didn't want this marriage, but the circumstances forced her to. why finally she decided to marry jungkook

Y/n is looking at herself, she is sitting in front of the mirror. She is wearing white weeding dress. She is getting ready to become his bride wear on the special day except smile. She with a sad sough leaving her mouth, she pressed her lips together, trying to clear her mind and allowing herself to be readyand smile, liking what she saw. Her makeup was simply but no point. Her lips were as red as blood and a nude eye shadow complicated glowing skin.

She closed her eyes and remember that day . When one message change her life and no left any choice for her.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, and she came out from her thoughts. The door opened reveal y/n dad.

"So let's go sweetie" her dad said with a bright smile.

"Sure dad let's go" y/n said a

__________________________

Marriage hall

Y/n stood the other end of it. Y/n dad came to her side and hold her hands she look up and saw jungkook standing there facing at me.

Y/n dad made her way towards jungkook. She was going towards. She went there and stood in front of jungkook.

They hold hands and y/n look up to see him, he was looking at her and smirk. Her hand was shaking in nervousness jungkook pressed her hand with his, he eyed her that it's alright'. She smiled at him and he smiled back.

The groom Jeon jungkook , do you take Choi yn as your life partner and promise to live together till the last breath?

".... I do"

The bride Choi yn, do you take Jeon jungkook as your life partner and promise to live together till last breath?

".. I-I do"

So here you are pronounced husband and wife as Mrs Jeon yn With God as witness and all the promises. Now the husband and wife can kiss.

Y/n got nervous and looked at jungkook, he was smirk at her. The he hold her waist slightly with his right hand and leaned close then hold her face with his hand and he kiss her roughly for a sec. Then went back. Everyone cheered.

Y/n was a bit shocked. She don't want to marry him. But for her mom and dad. She married to him. She don't know how life will take this ways.

They went to there parents and they gave them blessings and hugged them. The party started music started to play and all started to dance. But y/n was lost in her thoughts.

"Let's just break up!"

"You have to forget about us yn. He is good for you. He love you. And please forget about me and Don't contact me."

"Just think it was a dream and believe me he will love you more than me. Please forgive me"

Jungkook In his thoughts

Is it she is being too happy. But she knows that soon her smile will taken by me. I just hate you Choi Yn.

Suddenly my two morons came towards jungkook and jungkook came out form his evil thoughts.

"Congratulations bro. Finally you are married with yn." Taehyung said while showing his boxer smile.

"Thanks bro! Btw when are you going to U. S.?" Jungkook asked

"Tomorrow is my flight in evening..... Okay now I will leave I have to pake my bags. Have a beautiful life bro." Taehyung said and left from there.

"Finally jungkook now she is your!" Jimin said while smirking at jungkook and then looked towards y/n.

Jungkook also looked at her and smirk.

Then mom and dad came to y/n and said.

"I love you my sweetheart. Take care of yourself okay. May all the happiness give you for your new life." Y/n dad said while try to not cry in front of her.

"Love you dad" y/n said in her crying voice like she was also preparing to not cry in for of him.

"I love you my sweetie." Y/n mom said while hugging her.

"I love you to mom." Y/n said

Y/n said as y/n immediately hugged them tight, badly trying not to cry. Y/n broke the hug walked to him. After that y/n and jungkook walked towards car.

Y/n sat in the car on the window seat. Y/n were in your thought.

Inside the car, we have this awkward silence. So y/n look at jungkook and he was already looking at her while looking he smirked. That make her little uncomfortable.

So she just avoid this and focus her attention outside the window.

She don't know what was waiting for her.

Suddenly car Stop. They both came out from car and she looked at the house...

She was looking at the house only like how big is this house. Suddenly jungkook said something.

"Follow me." With that, he started to walked. And y/n walk behind him.

After minutes late, y/n sensed he stopped and he said. "Here is your room."

"My room? I thought we should live in the same room, shouldn't we? " She said in confused.

"No!...... This is my room just beside you." He said coldly. And full irritated voice.

She was totally confused. But next what he said that make her world upside down...

____________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment

Till then good bye

See you in next chapter...