10

Author's pov

Y/n was very happy to hear that Yoongi dreams coming true. Y/n was thinking that her dream will be coming true that Yoongi and y/n will be together forever. After all she can tell her mom and dad about Yoongi.

____________________________

Time skip to the night in party hall...

All. Where came to the party as Yoongi and his members and all the invite people. Jimin, Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok were standing together in the hall.

"Yo hyung congratulations" Jimin greeted Yoongi, who just nod at him. Jimin shook his head after seeing Yoongi's cold behaviour.

Everyone were enjoying the party as it was the celebration of the new music of Min Yoongi.

"Yah!..Yoongi-ah! Enjoy! Stop being a grandpa and bring some smile on your face man!" Jin said.

Yoongi glared at Jin making him look at him. Suddenly he showed his gummy smile.

"That's good!" Jin Said while laughing.

Suddenly jungkook came towards them.

"Congratulations hyung" jungkook greeted yoongi while hugging him as yoongi hugged him too.

"Yeah thanks jungkook" Yoongi replied.

After that jungkook and jimin left from there and went to a girl who was looking very beautiful and sexy. They both started to flirt with her. Yoongi, namjoon, Jin, jhope, taehyung they were not surprises about it. Because they all know that they both are Playboy Jungkook and jimin.

As Yoongi is standing alone in the centre of the hall, surrounded by people, music and decorations. He looks around expectantly.

"Where is she? She said she was coming. I hope nothing is wrong." Yoongi said to himself while takes out his phone to check the time. It has been an hour since he is waiting for her. He begins to worry.

He was about to move his hand further when his phone ringed grabbing their attention. Yoongi picked up the call.

"Where are you?" Yoongi asked y/n through the call.

"I am on the way" y/n replied. As they cut the call.

After an hour Just then, the door opens. Everyone turns to look at her. As yoongi was in his thoughts so he didn't even bother to look at the door.

" Wow... She is so beautiful" Hoseok said making them all looked towards the entrance.

Y/n who was standing at the door as her eyes was searching someone. She was feeling uncomfortable and nervous because of everyone was looking at her. Ofcourse everyone eyes locked at her because of her beauty that shines tonight.

" Why everyone looking at me like that?... Did something on my face?" Y/n inner voice said as she move her hand to her face.

Suddenly a girl came towards y/n with a smile.

" Yah y/n, how are you?" The girl said while smiling at her.

" Hana, I'm good. What about you?" Y/n answer as the both started there conversation and everyone again started to enjoy the party.

Y/n was talking to hana but still her eyes were searching someone. Jungkook and jimin were with that girl after they saw y/n there eyes were not leaving her for a second. Jimin's eyes were roaming around y/n body as he was licking his lips in lust.

Jungkook eyes also not leaving her because of her beauty, It's not like that he never saw beautiful girl in his life, but They all used to make up to look beautiful and she was natural beauty with activate body language as she can anyone towards her.

Yoongi who came out from his thoughts when someone tab on this shoulder as he turned and saw His girlfriend, dressed in a beautiful dress and wearing a corsage, looking natural beauty that he love the most about her.

" Sorry I'm late." Y/n said holding both her ears with her puppy eyes. Suddenly Yoongi smile brightly.

" No your not lete.... You look amazing." Yoongi said while holding her waist.

" Jungkook you don't think she is sexy as af." Jimin said while scaring her from up to down.

" Yes jimin shii.... She is beautiful like an true angel came down from the heaven." Jungkook said as he was lose in y/n beauty.

" So let's play with her. " Jimin said said and put his hand on jungkook shoulder.

" Ah ha yes let's do to." Jungkook said as he came out from this dream world and started to act cool in front of jimin like a Playboy.

" Okay, let's toss, if I get a chance, I will find her out and have fun with her, if she doesn't get me, then you can take a chance her in two days..... Deal" Jimin said as jungkook nodded.

" deal! " Jungkook said while shaking his hands with jimin.

As everyone was enjoying surrounded by their friends and family. The night is filled with laughter, music and joy.

The party over as everyone left there home and Yoongi droped y/n to her house.

" The party was awesome. I really enjoyed" Y/n said happily. As Yoongi smile.

As they where looking at each other eyes with love for a min but suddenly Yoongi spoked.

" I think now it's too late... I should go now." Yoongi spoked.

" Okay... Good night." Y/n said.

" Yup good night" Yoongi said as he walks towards his car and left. Y/n went inside the house.
____________________________________________