25

Time Skip At Afternoon....

In the middle of her lunch preparation, Yn was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. Confused, she wondered who could be at the door, considering that Jungkook had already left. Curiosity got the best of her, and she went to open the door. To her surprise, she found Taehyung and Yoongi standing there.

Taehyung greeted her with a smile, saying, "Hey Yn!" Yn looked at them with a mix of confusion and curiosity. Taehyung then asked, "Should we come in?" Yn nodded, allowing them to enter. They made their way to the couch and sat down, while Yn closed the door behind her. She then approached them and stood in front of them. Taehyung broke the silence by asking, "Where is Jungkook?" Yn replied, "Actually, he went out for some work for the next three days." Taehyung nodded, seemingly understanding the situation.

"Why, Taehyung? Did you have some business with him?" Yn asked, curious about their unexpected visit. Taehyung quickly shook his head and reassured her, saying, "No, no, we just came to meet you." He glanced at Yoongi, seemingly seeking his support. Yoongi, on the other hand, was lost in his thoughts, looking at Yn intently. Taehyung continued, "Actually, Yn, we came for you. We know how Jungkook treats you, and we want to help you get out of that situation.

You just have to support us." Yn looked at Taehyung with a mixture of surprise and disbelief. She firmly responded, "Taehyung, I'm happy with my husband, and you don't have to care about me. If you're done, please leave." She shot an angry gaze at Yoongi and turned to leave the room. However, before she could go, Yoongi spoke up, trying to reason with her. "Yn, don't be so stubborn. We know how Jungkook treats you, and I'm genuinely worried about you." Yn turned around, her anger boiling over, and exclaimed, "Who are you to be worried about me now? When everything fell apart, you left me without even a word.

You declared it was over between us, so accept it! Why do you suddenly care about me now?" Yoongi looked at her with his usual calm expression, not uttering a word.
As Yoongi opened his mouth to speak, he was abruptly interrupted by Yn's firm command, "I said leave!" Yoongi glanced at her, his expression unreadable, and silently nodded. Taehyung understood the situation and quickly stood up, signaling to Yoongi that they should leave. They both walked out of the room, leaving Yn behind.

Back in the car, Yoongi sat in the driver's seat while Taehyung took the passenger seat. The atmosphere was heavy with tension and silence. Taehyung tried to console Yoongi, saying, "Don't worry, Hyung. We did our best to make her understand." However, Yoongi remained silent, his gaze fixed on the road ahead.

Meanwhile, Yn was left alone, her emotions overwhelming her. She couldn't hold back her tears any longer, and they flowed freely as she cried her heart out. The pain and confusion she felt were indescribable, and she wished things could have been different.

As Yoongi continued driving, his mind was filled with a mix of regret and concern. He knew he had hurt Yn deeply in the past, and now he was faced with the consequences of his actions. Despite his silent demeanor, a part of him wished he could turn back time and make things right. The car drove on in silence, each occupant lost in their own thoughts and emotions, unsure of what the future held for them.

Time Skip At Next Morning...

In the morning, Yn was busy washing the dishes when she heard a knock on the door. Curious, she went to open it and was surprised to find Yoongi standing there. She looked at him with a mix of confusion and frustration, asking him "why did you come here?" . Yoongi pleaded with her, saying, "Yn, I want to talk to you."

Yn hesitated, not wanting to hear what he had to say. She replied, "But I don't want to talk to you." Yoongi persisted, pleading with her once again, "Yn, please." Reluctantly, she sighed and allowed him to enter, both of them taking a seat on the couch.

Yn asked him directly, "What do you want to talk about?" Yoongi looked at her with sincerity in his eyes and said, "Yn, please come with me. I can't bear to see you in pain, especially after everything I now know."

Yn stared at him, a mixture of anger and sadness in her eyes. She challenged him, saying, "And who exactly will you tell me to love? Who will you say is good for me? Hah! Who?" Yoongi pleaded with her to stop, " please yn don't say like this please stop!" his voice filled with desperation. Yn's eyes welled up with tears, and she cried, "Why? Why should I stop? At that time, you just left me alone. I confided in my dad about you when Jungkook's family came to my house. My dad supported me, and I waited for you to answer my calls, but all you did was send a message telling me to forget you. How can I forget you, Yoongi? Who can tell me? You broke me, Yoongi. You destroyed my life and turned it into a living hell. I was shattered because of you!"

Yoongi's tears began to fall as well as he listened to Yn's heart-wrenching words. Yn, still crying, pleaded with him "just leave hme alone and let me deal with my situation." As she got up, still sobbing, he called out, "Yn!" The same way he used to call her years ago.

Her cries intensified, and she buried her face in his chest. "Help me, please," she pleaded. Yoongi gently patted her back and said, "Yn, I'm so sorry that you're in this terrible situation. I was deceived. I shouldn't have blindly trusted Jungkook and believed that he loved you. I'm truly sorry. Please, forgive me."

Yn continued to cry, her emotions overwhelming her. Yoongi begged her just for once listen to me just once, promising to take you out of this hellish situation." She looked at him, searching his eyes for sincerity.

____________________________________________