29

A flicker of hope sparked in Yoongi's eyes as he squeezed her hand gently. "Thank you, Yn. I won't let you down again."

Time Skip At Night...

At night, after lunch, Yn found herself sitting in the hall, lost in deep thoughts about her life. As she absentmindedly touched her stomach, a smile crept across her face, filled with a mix of anticipation and happiness. Suddenly, Yoongi appeared and approached her, breaking her reverie.

"Yn, your room is right in front of mine. Take care of yourself and make sure to get a good night's sleep," Yoongi said, his voice filled with genuine concern. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me."

Yn nodded appreciatively, returning his smile. She got up from her seat and made her way to her room, feeling a sense of comfort knowing that Yoongi was nearby. Meanwhile, Yoongi entered his own room, but sleep eluded him. His thoughts were consumed by Yn, unable to shake the feeling of connection he had developed with her.

As the night wore on, Yoongi couldn't help but wonder about the depth of his feelings for Yn. He found himself captivated by her presence, her smile, and her kind-hearted nature. It was as if she had awakened something inside him that he hadn't realized was dormant. The more he thought about her, the more he grew eager to explore their connection further.

Lost in his thoughts, Yoongi eventually drifted off to sleep, albeit restlessly. His dreams were filled with images of Yn, their conversations, and the potential for something more between them. In his heart, he knew that Yn had become someone truly special to him, and he couldn't wait to see where their journey would lead.

Little did Yoongi know, Yn was also lying in her own bed, her thoughts mirroring his own. She couldn't deny the growing feelings she had for Yoongi, and the way he made her feel alive and understood. The anticipation of what the future held for them brought a mixture of excitement and nervousness, but she was determined to embrace it wholeheartedly.

As the night grew darker, both Yoongi and Yn drifted off into a world where their connection transcended mere friendship. Unbeknownst to them, their paths were intricately intertwined, and their story was just beginning to unfold.

Time Skip After One week...

One week had passed since Yn had left, and Jungkook's emotions were reaching a boiling point. He couldn't shake the feeling of emptiness without her by his side. Memories of their time together, especially the thought of their unborn child, kept flooding his mind, making him increasingly emotional.

Even at work, Jungkook found it nearly impossible to focus on his tasks. His mind constantly wandered back to Yn, and there were moments when he accidentally called out her name, only to realize that she wasn't there. The realization hit him like a tidal wave, leaving him feeling a profound sadness.

Night after night, Jungkook sought solace in alcohol, hoping to numb the pain and fill the void that Yn's absence had created in his life. But no matter how much he drank or how many tears he shed, nothing could replace the deep longing he felt for Yn and their unborn child.

It was on one such night, as Jungkook sat alone in his despair, that he made a decision. He couldn't bear the thought of losing Yn and their child. He resolved to meet her, talk to her, and convince her to come back home with him. After all, she was his wife, and he yearned for their family to be together.

In Next Morning....

Yn was in the kitchen, busily preparing breakfast for herself and Yoongi. Yoongi was still peacefully asleep in his bed when his phone suddenly buzzed, rudely interrupting his slumber. Annoyed, he groggily answered the call, saying a grumpy "hello."

It was his manager on the other end, urgently requesting his presence. Yoongi sighed and reluctantly replied, "Okay, I'm coming." He rubbed his eyes as he got out of bed and started getting ready, his mind already consumed by thoughts of work.

As Yoongi made his way to the hall, he caught sight of Yn preparing the table. He stood there for a moment, his gaze filled with love and affection as he watched her. Yn noticed him and greeted him with a smile, saying, "Breakfast is ready."

Yoongi nodded appreciatively and made his way to the table, taking a seat. He and Yn began to eat, enjoying the meal together. During the meal, Yoongi spoke up, saying, "I'm going out for some work. I promise I'll come back as soon as I'm done, but please take care of yourself. You'll be alone."

Yn reassured him, saying, "Don't worry, Yoongi. I can take care of myself." She offered a warm smile, trying to ease his concerns. Yoongi nodded in response, trusting her words, and left from there to attend to his work.

As Yn continued her day, she focused on taking care of herself and staying occupied. She understood the importance of maintaining her own well-being while Yoongi was away. Despite missing him, she knew that she had to be strong and independent.

In morning, determined and resolute, Jungkook set out towards Yoongi's house, where Yn was staying. The drive seemed endless as he anxiously replayed his words and actions in his mind, hoping to find the right way to express his love and convince Yn to return to him.

As he arrived at Yoongi's house, Jungkook took a deep breath, gathering his courage. He knew that this conversation would be crucial, and he had to make every word count. With a mix of nerves and determination, Jungkook approached the front door, ready to confront his feelings and fight for the love and family he so desperately desired.

As Jungkook knocked on the door, Yn, who was engrossed in her work, heard the sound and immediately assumed it was Yoongi. Expecting to see her partner, she opened the door with a smile, only for it to fade away and her eyes widened in surprise as she saw Jungkook standing there. Fear began to creep into her thoughts, and she grew scared of him, unsure of what his intentions were.

Sensing her fear, Jungkook quickly reassured her, pleading, "Yn, please don't be scared of me. I just want to talk to you." Yn hesitated for a moment, but eventually mustered the courage to invite him inside. They both sat down on the couch, the tension in the room palpable.

Jungkook started the conversation by asking, "How are you, Yn?" Yn replied curtly, "I'm good," her guard still up as she tried to remain composed.

Jungkook smiled a little, his voice filled with sincerity as he continued, "Yn, I know you hate me for what I did to you and Yoongi hyung. But please trust me when I say that I truly love you and our child. I want both of you in my life. Without you, it feels like there's nothing. I can't live without you. I understand that you may find it hard to believe, but please, I beg you, believe me and forgive me for what I've done. Please come back home. Let's start a new life together with our baby."

Yn, who had been silently listening, suddenly snapped in anger. "What?" she exclaimed, her voice filled with frustration. "You expect me to forget everything that happened? No, I will not forgive you and forget the pain I went through all alone."

Yn's words were laced with bitterness as she confronted Jungkook, her emotions raw and her stance firm. She made it clear that she was not willing to simply brush aside the hurt and betrayal she had experienced.

Yn's anger surged through her as she continued to express her feelings to Jungkook. "I will never believe you," she declared firmly, her voice filled with defiance. "I told you before, and I'll say it again: this is my child, not yours. So, remember that and don't ever come here again, trying to convince me with your deceitful words. Don't even think for a second that this child belongs to you."

Yn's words were sharp, cutting through the air with a sense of finality. She stood up, her body tense with anger, and firmly stated, "I think you should leave now. There's nothing left to say."

Jungkook looked at Yn, his eyes filled with a mix of sadness and regret. He seemed to have realized something in that moment, perhaps the gravity of the pain he had caused. As Yn repeated her command for him to leave, he slowly turned away, his heartbroken expression mirroring the shattered state of their relationship.

With a heavy heart, Jungkook left, his hopes of reconciliation dashed. Yn stood there, her emotions still raw, feeling a mix of relief and sorrow. The wounds caused by Jungkook's actions ran deep, and it would take more than just words to mend the trust that had been broken.

____________________________________________