*I kissed a girl(pt.3)*

Lana winters x Mildred Ratched x reader
Tw: smut (maybe a bit more than some are comfortable with !)
——————————————————
"You are just stunning" I say slightly making her jump, I walk towards her and lift her chin up tracing her jaw with my other hand
"Absolutely stunning"
————

I lean down taking lana's lips as my own slowly laying her back onto the bed as I crawl to straddle her. We break the kiss and Lana whimpers out .
"I want to see you"
I stand up and strip myself from my clothes leaving just my black lace lingerie on .
"Better?" I question with a smirk .
"Much" Lana responds pulling me towards her so I'm stood between her thighs.
"Now where were we" I question with a smirk leaning down to capture lanas lips and laying her back down so I'm straddled across her thighs.

Me and Lana were so caught up in the kiss, and learning each others bodies , we didn't realise Mildred had come into the room with a few items and had stripped down to her emerald green lingerie and was just stood watching.
We only noticed she was here when she slapped my ass, causing me to moan into lana's mouth.
"Don't forget me !...Now (y/n) get up ! And Lana get in the middle of the bed".
We both instantly complied to what Mildred said , when I turned round I realised Mildred had a strap attached to her and knife was placed on the bedside table but Lana was none the wiser.
Lana was led in the middle of the bed as the good submissive she loved to be . But Mildred grabbed my neck and pulled me flush against the front of her body, my back against her .
"Now I will not use that" referring to the knife. "On Lana but I know you want it darling so pleasure Lana Now! And I will reward you just the way you want"
With them words I dived straight into where Lana needed me the most . I licked from the bottom to the top claiming her clit like there was nothing else in the world . Before she had chance to whimper I pushed two fingers into her curling them up to hit her g spot.
She produced the moans that you would only expect a porn star to produce but from her it was even better . Whilst I was busy with my task , I hadn't realise Mildred rubbing up and down my slit with the strap she had attached. Without warning Mildred thrust the strap into me causing me to moan against Lana, but she didn't move it.
"God (y/n), I'm so close" Lana moaned out as she's squirming on the bed, one hand now gripped in my hair and the other almost ripping the sheets.
"Come for me Lana" I say against her before returning to my continuous pattern, Those words pushing her over the edge. I licked her clean as she tried to catch her breath, hair sprawled across the bed and a light sheen of sweat over her making her almost glow . The sight alone was already enough to send me over the edge, Mildred's strap being sat in me, adding to that flame .
"God please Mildred, do something... anything" I moan out trying to push back on the strap . Mildred pulls out of me and moves me to lay next to Lana .

"Lana pass me the knife on the night stand" Mildred says all while keeping eye contact with me , a sexy but slightly sadistic smirk plastered on her face .
"The what?" Lana slightly questions as she sits up against the headboard.
"The knife dear. Pass it to me like the good girl you are" Mildred says with lust laced in her voice and her pupils darkening.
Lana slightly whimpers at the pet name, as do I, before she reaches and hands Mildred the knife .
"There's a good girl" Mildred says as she grabs Lana's chin and claims her lips in a steamy kiss.
Just watching the scene in front of me is pushing me closer and closer to the edge .
They pull away from the kiss and mildred turns her attention to me .
"Lana don't worry , (y/n) will enjoy this."
"Are you sure?" Lana questions looking to me for some reassurance.
"It's fine Lana don't worry" I reassure her pulling her down to kiss me .
"I can prove just how much she likes it" Mildred says interrupting the kiss. "Lana come here"

Lana crawls over to her, Mildred holding her neck as she whispers something into her ear. When they pull back I see Lana's eyes have darkened, she comes back towards me leaning over me and claiming my lips , I soon take control of the kiss. Without me noticing Lana ran her hand down my torso and to where I needed the most attention. Without warning Lana soon thrusts two fingers deep into me , causing me to moan into her mouth.
"Now Lana you can feel just how much of a slut (y/n) is" Mildred says lightly running the blade down my inner thigh , causing me to squirm slightly from the cold of the blade and also the arousal building.
"Now I'm going to carve two letters into your thigh and if you guess them correctly , then you will get rewarded. Understand?"
"Yes yes , I understand" I whine out.
Lana's fingers were still pumping into me but not enough to push me to the edge but enough to bring me some pleasure.
"Ready" Mildred says kissing my inner thigh.
"Y..yes" is all I can muster out .