Is this the end of me and you(pt.2)

Continuation
Wilhemina x reader
Tw: shouting, swearing,alcohol
———————————————————
It had been a week . A week without her by my side , a week without her kisses, a week without contact and a week of feeling the worst pain mentally and physically I have ever felt . My whole body aches for her .

I had spent the week in bed, crying or drinking excessive amounts.

I was currently sat on the sofa , bottle of wine in hand and my music blasting through the speakers . I was completely lost in my own world when I heard a timid knock at the door .
I stumbled my way to door and swung it open .
"Yes" I said not looking at who was stood before .
"Hi (y/n)" I knew that voice anywhere , that was the voice I had craved to hear for the past week .
"Um, hi. What are you doing here" I said a bit aggressively , the alcohol definitely playing a part .
"I-Um. I wanted to talk to you" she said shyly nearly making eye contact .
"Well come in then" I say slurring.

I walk away from the door , turn my music down and fall onto the couch.
She closes the door and walks in behind me sitting the opposite end of the sofa
"(Y/n) I don't think this is the best time , I know you've been drinking and I'd rather do this when you are more coherent" she says a bit firmer than she had started the conversation.
"Just fucking get to it wilhemina . Just fucking say what you have to say" I started getting angry , the alcohol boosting my confidence and helping me to not just pounce on her and forgive her instantly .

She didn't say anything she just sat with a shocked expression at the way I had just spoken to her .
"You got no words now ? You had plenty of words last time I saw you . Maybe I should go first" my anger was boiling at this point but more all the hurt flooding back that I had experienced the past week.
"You've come here to talk to me but have no words to say to me . You really fucking hurt me wilhemina . I haven't been able to function this last week , wondering was this it , was this the end, was I completely right. That y-you didn't love me..." I started to breakdown but before I continued she spoke up.
"Of course I still love you (y/n)" she whispers out , whilst wiping a tear from my cheek.
"How can I believe you wilhemina"
"Please stop calling me that I hate you calling me by my full name . And I will prove to you , I have always loved you it's always been you ."
"I just don't know" I stutter out between sobs.
"My darling. I've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time.And time goes by so slowly
and time can do so much....Are you still mine? I need your love" she says now holding my hand and lifting my chin so I'm looking into her eyes .
Her eyes are broken , I can see that she's in pain .
"Lonely rivers flow to the sea. To the open arms of the sea... Lonely rivers sigh wait for me, wait for me .
I'll be coming home, wait for me"
She wipes a tear from mine and her face .

We are both now crying and the alcohol has kind of worn off.
"Mina I have always and will forever love you . Please just please, tell me why you did what you did? " I said holding both her hands.
"Its so embarrassing and stupid the reasoning behind the disgusting way I acted and I'm so sorry"
"Please just tell me why"
"A couple weeks ago I had been getting a lot of comments about us about my back, about me being the wrong woman and a horrible bitch . Which I then fell into , I became all the things they said and believed that you could never love me and that it was all fake and I was just bound to always be a spineless, nasty , bitch and you couldn't love me . So I pulled away and it just kept repeating in my head . I never meant any of the stuff I said I realise now no one else matters and once I saw how broke you were it really fucking hurt me realising what I had done to you . My Angel flung out of space"
"Mina , you silly cow!" I say crying and laughing.
"You should have just spoken to me and we could of sorted it ."
"I know I'm so so sorry can you ever forgive me ?"
"I will forgive you on one condition" I say now smirking.
"And what is this condition?" She says smiling back at me .
"Show me how much you really love me" I whisper in her ear .
—————————————————
A/n: I thought this was getting a bit long so there will be another part and don't worry there will be smut 🤣😉
Sorry I also love this song !