*I kissed a girl (pt.2)*

Lana Winters x Mildred Ratched x reader
Tw: Slight smut
———————————
The whole bar cheered and whooped the action but I just sat there frozen with my mouth agape and my legs crossed not believing that what I had imagined many times before was actually happening right in front of me...
——
They finished the song and came down to sit at my table , I didn't notice they were there until Mildred spoke to me snapping me out of my trance.
"Earth to (Y/n), did you like the set"
"Umm uh yeah it was good" I say avoiding eye contact with both women and taking a rather big swig of my drink .
"Only good" Lana questions with a smirk on her face.
"Well no, you know what I mean" I say necking my drink back.
"I'm going to get another drink you ladies want one" I say standing up quickly and only waiting for their answer.
"Yes please darling" Mildred said
"Okay won't be a second" I say rushing off to the bar ordering their drinks and two for me one of which I downed at the bar before heading back to the table.
"Thank you sweet" Lana says
"(Y/n) haven't u had enough , you're supposed to be driving?" Mildred questions with a smirk on her face.
"It'll be fine don't worry, I'll load the car with your stuff and leave it here we can get a cab back . I need a drink" i say, whispering the last part.
"What was that darling?" mildred questioned with her hand rested on my thigh.
"Oh nothing , anyways I'll go pack the car and then we can relax and have a few more drinks" I rush through my sentence , and get up before they can say anything .

I finish loading up the car with their gear, grab us all another drink and join them back at the table.
"Ah finally, just the girl we were waiting for" mildred says resting her hand on my thigh again, a bit higher than last time.
I can feel my face flush straight away and swig my drink trying to hide it behind my glass.
"(Y/n) are you okay you've been awfully quiet" Lana says with a sly glint to her eye
"Um yeah , I'm fine just a bit hot"
"And why's that (y/n)" Mildred says raising her hand a little higher on my thigh. Which normally wouldn't faze me so much but after the kiss on stage my mind has been racing like never before.
"Um well I-um" I couldn't even finish my sentence as I couldn't find a way to explain it .
"Did you enjoy your favourite song?" Lana buts in smirking over to Mildred.
"Yeah it was great as always, different, but great"I say whilst looking into my drink.
"Different how?" Mildred questions squeezing my thigh and a smug look on her face .
"Well the ending was new" I say with a bit more confidence , probably the alcohol kicking in.
"Whatever could you mean" Mildred says continuing her teasing, and that knowing look on her face.
"Well the um-well you know what I bloody well mean" I say, playfully shoving her shoulder.
"Oh you mean the kiss? Well we thought we'd give the crowd something to talk about" Lana says a smirk prevalent on her face.
"Well yes, that's what I was on about . How comes you didn't tell me you were adding that to your act?" I question
"Well, we wanted to surprise you as well" lama says
"And we thought you'd enjoy it just as much , if not more than the rest crowd" Mildred says.
"Well it definitely was something. I would of paid to see that happen" I say in a joking tone but meaning every word .
The drink hitting us all a bit more now.
"Oh would you now" Mildred says leaning closer .
"You can see it again for free,anytime" Mildred says whispering in my ear, supporting herself with her hand on my thigh .
I can't even think to say anything, goosebumps cover my whole body and the image of the two of them kissing keeps replaying in my head.
I only zone back in when I hear the two chairs scrape across the floor.
"We are just going to grab our coats and ask the barmaid to call for a cab, so we can go home" Lana says .
"Mhmm" I can only hum back in response as I feel like I'm stuck in my chair.

I quickly knock back my drink and go to the bar where Lana is asking for a cab to be called .
"A double whiskey on the rocks" I order quickly as a somewhat Dutch courage before we leave.
"(Y/n) the cab will be here in a couple minutes" Lana says with her hands rested on my shoulders .
"I know don't worry" I say before drinking the whiskey in one, slightly pulling a face as I feel the burning down my throat.
"Right I'm ready let's go"

The whole ride to my house is done in silence, me not knowing how or what to say to start a conversation and the two of them giving each other looks, as if they are communicating without talking.

We get to mine and all go to the kitchen.
"Care for a night cap" I say reaching for the whiskey from the top cupboard.
"Oh don't tell us your planning to go to bed already" Mildred says her arms wrapping round my waist from behind and her head rested on my shoulder.
"Um no of course not" I stutter out , turning around with the bottle in my hand and Mildred still very close .
"Good because we have something planned" Mildred says taking the whiskey out my hand and placing it on the counter behind her , but stepping back in front of me with her hands back on my waist.
"Oh okay, and what might that be" I question, hoping it is what I think it is .
"Something like this" Mildred says, but before I have chance to answer, Mildred's lips are on mine .
It takes me a second to realise what's happening but once I do I kiss back , my hands cupping her face . The kiss lasts until we both need to take a breath .

We both just stood there for a second looking at each other. I had no words in that moment.

"Well don't leave me out" I suddenly hear from Lana who pulls me to her by the waist and secures her lips on mine . I easily fall into the kiss as well.
When we part Lana sits back on the breakfast stool, next to Mildred who must have sat down during the kiss with Lana .
I just lent against the counter and poured myself a rather large whiskey shot and knocked it back seconds after .
We sat in silence for what felt like ages .

"I've been wanting to do that for so long" I finally admit, the Dutch courage definitely kicking in.
"Don't you think we knew that (y/n), why else do you think we did what we did tonight?" Lana spoke out with a chuckle
"How did you know?" I question leaning with my elbows on the counter .
"Your not very discreet (y/n) we saw the way you looked at us, the comments that you tired to pass off as jokes all that was just a little bit obvious" Mildred says whilst filling her glass with some whiskey .
"I just can't believe you , well both of you, feel the same . I never said anything because I didn't want to ruin our friendship" I say admittedly .
"Well , we both have felt the same for sometime now as well, and finally decided to do something about it" Lana says standing up and walking towards me .
"I'm just so glad it is finally happening"
"Oh so am I" I say pulling her to me quicker by her waistband and kissing her, my confidence now skyrocketing , especially now knowing that they both feel the same .
When we pull away , I lift lana's chin up so she's looking at me .
"Go upstairs in my room, you know what to do" I say pecking her lips . She stood in shock for a moment before turning and heading upstairs .
Whilst I was distracted with Lana , I hadn't noticed Mildred had come up behind me .
She grabbed my neck slightly tipping my head back
"Just because you can top lana, don't think you are in charge of me" she whispers in my ear.
"Now why don't you go join Lana and I'll be up in a minute" mildred let's go and smacks my ass , without thought I follow her instructions and head upstairs where I'm greeted with the sight of Lana sat on the edge of the bed with just her lingerie on .

"You are just stunning" I say slightly making her jump, I walk towards her and lift her chin up tracing her jaw with my other hand
"Absolutely stunning"

—————————————————
A/n: I didn't mean for this to go into 3 parts but this one was getting a bit long xx