*Is this the end of me and you (pt.3)*

Continuation
Wilhemina x reader
Tw: pure smut
————————————————-
"Show me how much you really love me" I whisper in her ear .

I didn't have to say anything else and Mina had pulled me to straddle her lap, and began kissing me with so much love and passion . I didn't need anymore words , I knew from this kiss the way she really felt about me .
"Take me to bed mina" I whispered against her lips.
Without another word she stood up with me wrapped round her one hand holding me up and the other on her came.
I sometimes forget just how strong she is, I still worry about her back but she always tells me not to.

She walks us up to our bedroom and lays me down on the bed, crawling to straddle my lap . She places kisses along my jaw and neck then pulls back for second to remove my top after that she resumes kissing my body making her way further down my body .
She kisses just above my trousers before getting up to pull them off.
Before she climbs back onto me I sit up and begin to remove her shirt button my button kissing my way up her stomach and then removing her trousers. Leaving her in one of my favourite lilac lacy sets.
"God I've missed you" I say pulling her closer and taking her lips for my own .
She led me back on the bed again before kneeling down in front of me .
"I've missed you so much darling" she says between kisses up my thigh.
"You have no idea" I say resting up on my elbows so I could stare into her mesmerising brown eyes.
She continued kissing up my thigh till she reached my underwear.
"Please, Mina .i need you" I whimper out .
Usually she would tease me but without warning she ripped my underwear off me and picked up my slit . Causing me to let out a guttural moan.

My hands went down, grabbing her hair keeping her in place, causing her to now let out a moan .
She began licking and sucking my clit whilst her hand were squeezing my thighs.
"Fingers. Please" I manage to say between moans.
She lifted my legs onto her shoulder before bringing two fingers up and pushing them straight in causing my eyes to roll in my head and my grip to pull tighter on her hair .
"Yes Mina, just like that"
She began pumping her fingers at an ungodly pace and hitting my g spot Every time .
"I'm so close" I moaned out whilst gripping onto her hair quite tight.
"Come for me Angel" she says pulling away before continuing where she was .
Within a few moments I came all over her hand and face , screaming her name and pulling her hair hard causing her to moan again.
She cleaned me up causing me to twitch then crawled up laying me further back in the bed and taking me into a love filled kiss.
"That was.... Wow" I say turning to face her . "I love you so much mina"
"I love you to Angel and I promise you from now on I will always talk to you about all my problems"
"Pinky promise" I say holding my pinky up like a child.
"I'm not 5 (y/n)" she says giggling.
"I'm not joking,  I take these very serious " I say fake glaring at her .
"Ugh okay, I pinky promise" she says rolling her eyes and linking our pinkies.
"Good" I say smiling from ear to ear .

————————————
A/n: sorry if this is really shit , I didn't proofread but 🤷🏼‍♀️