*Eyes on the prize(pt.3)*

Continuation
Tammy x reader
Tw: pure filth
——————————————————
"That's my good girl. Now where to start with you?!" I say questioning but Tammy knew to stay quiet as it wasn't for her to answer .

I pecked her lips and got up off the bed.
"Where are you going" she whined .
"Just be patient darling" I said walking out of view into my walk-in closet . I went to my special draw and picked out a few things. I undressed myself and attached my favourite strap to myself and walked back into the room .
Tammys mouth dropped .
"Cat got your tongue" I say walking back to the bed .
"God please (y/n) take these handcuffs off I wanna touch you" she says with pleading eyes .

I Ignore her and climb back into the bed straddling her lap and place the other items I bought out with me on the bed .
I kissed up her neck and simply whispered "no" before she could complain I kissed her pushing my tongue into her mouth .

"I think you're rather overdressed dear." I say picking up the knife I had bought out with me . I simply cut her dress in half as well as ripping her pants off .
"There much better ... god you are just so perfect" I say gazing up and down her perfectly sculpted body .
"Now tell me 1-5. How rough do you want me to be with you darling" I say looking into her captivating brown orbs .
"5, please (y/n) do anything with me , I've wanted this for so long" she says out in a moan while squirming beneath me .
"Good choice " I smirked.

Before I started I leant down to her ear and said "if u want me to stop at anytime just say purple okay dear" and kissed her lips .
"Gosh I can't believe I've finally got you squirming beneath me" I say beginning to kiss down her neck to her perfectly formed breasts. I took one of her nipples into my mouth sucking and lightly biting while my hand caressed the other , then switching so they both had marks on .
Instead of going down I kissed back up to her lips capturing them perfectly with mine .

Whilst she was distracted with the kiss I grabbed the vibrator I had placed on the bed and turned it up to the highest and brought it straight onto her clit.
Her back arched and she moaned into my mouth . God I could get used to that sound .
"Enjoying yourself darling" I say proceeding to leave a bunch of marks and bites on her neck and chest .
"Y-yes" she managed to whisper out between moans.
"Good because I've not even started yet" I say leaning up smirking at her whilst keeping the vibrator circling her clit .
"Now I have one rule for today , I'll take it easy on you . This time. You need to ask to cum and if you don't .. well you'll find out the consequences . Okay?" I questioned .
"Yes yes okay (y/n) just fuck me"

With that I got between her legs removing the vibrator and replacing it with my mouth and tongue .
I could feel her getting close already. "I can feel you're close darling" I say briefly before getting back to work on her .
As I saw her mouth open to respond I plunged 2 fingers deep into her curling them up to hit her spot.
"Fuck (y/n).....please.. let me cum" she managed to say between moans .

I feel she's seconds away from coming so I stop and pull away . She whined out as she's breathing deeply .
"No, not yet but good girl for asking" I say kissing my way back up to her mouth .
"Ugh you bitch I was so close" she moaned out .
"I wouldn't talk like that , or I will edge you over and over and over again until you're a crying whimpering mess and we wouldn't want that now would we?"
Well I wouldn't mind that but right now I'm so horny and all I want to see is her squirm and fall into euphoria because of me .
"Okay I'm sorry (y/n) please just fuck me" she says squirming about trying to find any type of friction .
"Because you asked so nicely , I will do just that"

A second later without warning I plunge the 8" strap fully into her .
"Ugh fuck" she screams out, tugging on the handcuffs .
Whilst I continue my pace in her I take her into a passionate kiss whilst releasing the handcuffs setting her hands free .
One of her hands instantly grabs into my hair making me moan into her mouth and the other holds the bedsheets so tight I thought they may rip .

I continued my assault inside her pumping harder and faster , i removed her hand from my hair and it fell to the bedsheet with the same grip as the other . I was loving the view below me as she was squirming and her tits were bouncing with every thrust .
"(Y/n) I need more please" she managed to moan out breathlessly .
With that one hand went round her throat and the other placed the vibrator back onto her clit .
"Oh fuck (y/n) I'm so close can I cum please" she begged
But I wanted her to hold it just that little bit longer .
"No hold it , I know you can"
She begged and pleaded but I was still waiting just a little while longer . I kept my pace up and turn the vibrator up to the max .
"Please please please (y/n)" she screamed out . I didn't want to make her hold any long, so I removed my hand from her throat using it to push down on her lower abdomen .
"Okay cum for me Tammy" and with those words she came and she came hard , squirting all over the toys and my stomach . I turned the vibrator down and began to slowly pull the strap out so she could thrive in her whole orgasm when she had finally calmed down I turned the vibrator off and pulled my strap off chucking them on the floor.

I crawled back up to her face and kissed her she kissed me back sloppy and out of breath .
"Wow" was all she could say as her legs still slightly shook and her eyes closed .
"I'll be right back darling you just rest."
I kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom cleaning myself up and putting a nightie on , also grabbing a warm washcloth and a glass of water for her .
I went back in the room and she was still led with her eyes shut and shallowed breathes now.
"How u feeling Tam" I say quiet in case she had drifted off.
"I feel euphoric is the only way I can describe it" she says smiling up at me .
"Let me just clean you up then we can cuddle okay" I say kissing her lips .
I was careful cleaning her up as I knew she would still be sensitive and also past her one of my nighties to put on .

We both got under the covers and I pulled her close to me so her head was on my chest and her legs were intertwined with mine .

We were just led in silence for awhile enjoying the moment when Tammy finally spoke "(y/n) that was the most amazing experience I've ever had in my life . And fuck everything else and anyone else but will you be my girlfriend. I know it's soon but I feel like I've known you for forever"
Tammy rambled on so I shut her up with a kiss .
"Tam of course I will . I fell for u the minute I got your file and don't worry they will never find out . The case drops tomorrow anyways and I will always protect you . And anyways I always thought that what u girls did was badass . One of the many reasons I fell for you" she
"I'm so happy right now and thank you. Hey maybe the next one you can join" she says laughing at my serious face .
"I'm kidding I'm kidding none of us need anymore money"
"Good because I am still secret service so. Anyways you must be knackered I can see your eyes closing Let's get some sleep" I kiss her forehead and snuggle further into the bed with her still led on me .

"Okay . But don't think you've got away, you will be taken care of tomorrow and don't think you will always be in charge darling" she says staring up at me.
"Hmm okay we will see" I say mocking her.
She surprised me by grabbing my throat tight and coming up to my face " we certainly will" she says before making out with me her tongue taking dominance in my mouth .
"Okay okay I get it! now let's sleep im knackered"
"Good I'm glad you understand and night love"
"Night darling"
And with that we both fell into the most peaceful sleep of either of our lives .

——————————————
A/n: okay that was a lot longer than expected but hope you guys enjoyed :)