*The bane of my life (pt.2)*

Continuation
Cordelia x reader
Tw: pure smut
———————————————
The kiss continued to get more heated and passionate, I ended up straddling her with a hand placed on her jaw and her hand placed on my hips which would every now and then move to squeeze my ass .

"Upstairs now!" Cordelia said breathless  .
"Yes Miss supreme" I say getting off her lap and running up into her room and undressing down to my underwear .
I sat on the edge of the bed and heard her coming up the stairs.
I began to get a bit nervous but I would never show her that .
"Look what we have here" she says snapping me out of my thoughts .
"Like what u see Cordelia ?" I say standing up and walking towards her .
She just looked me up and down with her bottom lip between her teeth .
I pulled her lip out and said " I think it's unfair that you're overdressed , can I help with that?"
"U-um yes" Cordelia says in a sigh.
I quickly removed her blouse and trousers.
She was now stood in the cutest light blue set of lacy lingerie .
"Wow" is all I managed to get out she looked phenomenal .
"Get on the bed" she says
"Oh you think your in charge ? Miss supreme" I say coming not even an inch from her face .
"Just Caus your the supreme doesn't mean your always in charge . Now I suggest YOU get on the bed" I say smacking her ass.
She's left speechless but soon listens to what I said placing herself in the middle of the bed resting against the headrest .

"Wait here!" I say running out to my room to get a few things .
Once I'm back I see she hasn't moved .
"What a good girl, doing what I say" I see her squirm and move around at my words.
"W-what did you go and get?" She looks at me questionably.
"You'll see Miss supreme"
I walked towards her and pulled my arms from behind my back to reveal a strap in my left hand and hand cuffs in my right.
"Oh" is all she manages to get out .
I place the strap next to her on the bed and crawl up to straddle her lap .
"Arms up" I whisper against her ear.
She hesitantly lifted her arms and I cuffed her hands to the bed.
"You ready Miss supreme" I say winking at her.
"Yes y/n please just do something"
At her words u grab her chin and take her into a passionate kiss, my tongue exploring her whole mouth .
I then began to kiss down her jaw and neck finding her sweet spot causing her to let out the sweetest moan .
I continued my journey down her body making sure to not miss any spot and leaving little marks .
I reached her breast and took her nipple into my mouth while I played with the other . Alternating to make sure they get the same attention.
This caused Cordelia to let out a string of moans and whimpers.

"Please y/n I need you" at her words I made my way down to her core but decided to tease her a bit more , little payback for being a pain in my ass .
I kissed down her thighs purposely missing where she needed .
"For god sake , please y/n"
"Someone's a bit needy" I taunted but before she could answer I licked up her slit and began to suck on her clit , causing her back to arch and her to let out the most beautiful moan .
I continued to suck and lick on her clit and I could tell she was getting close but before she got her release I stopped.
"What ! Why?" She whined out.
"Be patient darling" I said standing up and attaching the strap to me and crawling back onto the bed.
"You ready"
"Yes. Just please"
At that I pushed the length of the strap into her and waited a minute for her to adjust before I began to thrust hard and fast into her.
"Oh god y/n" she whined out .
I kissed up her chest, neck and jaw then took her lips into a deep kiss whilst proceeding to thrust into her .
"I-I'm close y/n"
"Hold it for me Miss supreme" I whisper against her lips.
"I-I can't"
"You can and will" I say slowing down my movements .
"No please y/n"
I ran my hand down her body and brought it to her clit slowly circling it as I began to pick my pace back up .
"Pleas please y/n can I"
"Come for me my supreme"
At those words she reached her high and even squirted a little . I helped her ride out her orgasm and once she had calmed a bit I pulled the strap out and took it off.
I kissed up her body until I was led next to her .

"How was that" I say with a little giggle.
"That was amazing y/n. Why haven't we done that before" she says giggling and turning to face me .
I tuck a piece of fallen hair behind her ear.
"Because Cordelia you have been a bane in my life since I got here . But maybe what we didn't realise till now is that we were just trying to hide our true feelings towards each other" I say pecking her lips.
"You're right y/n I'm so sorry for being a pain in the ass but since u arrived I felt this attraction but you were a student and I thought by being a bitch and pushing you the feelings would go but they got stronger especially when you acted like a brat"
"I'm sorry as well I can be a right pain but I'm glad this happened and I'm glad we both feel the same . Miss supreme will you be my girlfriend. I know it's so soon but I just thought-"
I was cut off by Cordelia kissing me
"You talk to much and of course I will darling"
—————————————
A/n: well that's that . I haven't checked it over so let me know if there's any mistakes and I hope you enjoy !!