The bane of my life (pt.1)

Cordelia x Reader
Tw: swearing, alcohol
—————————————
I've lived at the coven for the past 18 months . I love it here and love all the girls the only thing here I have a strong dislike for is Miss Cordelia Goode the headmistress and supreme of the coven .
I don't know what it is about her but everything thing she does, the way she walks, the way she talks just seems to irritate me and she has the same thoughts towards me . We just do not get on .

It's currently spring break, which is when most the girls go back home to their families. Unfortunately I can't do that considering how I actually ended up here.
so I was stuck at the coven with the one and only Cordelia.

I was just chilling in my room listening to my music before dinner, where I would have to face the woman I can't stand.

*bang*
"(Y/n) turn that music down, it's far to loud !" Cordelia says as she swings open my door .
"What the fuck , haven't you heard of knocking . I could of been naked or anything" I shout, as I get up to turn my music down , which I was sure to turn up when she left.

As I turned round she was just kinda stood there staring at me with her jaw clenched and clutching the door handle.
"Uh hum. I've turned it down now get out"
"You do not speak to your headmistress like that . And also dinner is ready so get your ass downstairs !" Before I could answer back with a snarky comment she walked out and down to the kitchen .

After a few minutes i made my way downstairs to the kitchen where Cordelia was sat already eating her food.
"Well look who finally made it to dinner"
"Just trying to spend as little time with you as possible." I say sitting opposite her and tucking into my dinner.
We sit in silence for the whole duration and as soon as I'm finish I place my plate in the sink and go to rush upstairs but am stopped by Cordelias grip on my wrist .
"Wash that up and while your at it do mine as well" she says grinning up at me sarcastically.
I can't be bothered to argue back so I snatch her plate from her hand and do the washing up as quick as possible all while she's just staring at me with her chin rested upon her hand.
"You know (y/n) we will be stuck together for the next two weeks, we can at least try to be civil with each other don't you think ?"
I turn round and stare right into her eyes.
"Rather not !"
"I've got a bottle of wine , I'm not gonna drink it by myself . So why don't you act like a grown up for once in your life and just have a normal chilled conversation with me hmm ?"
I think about it and she does have a point I can't spend the next two weeks in my room and shes got alcohol which should help me through the evening .
"Fine but just this once"I say rolling my eyes
"Great . Now grab two glasses and come to the living room" she says grabbing the wine and walking away.
I watch her walk away predominantly at her ass.
But I quickly snap out of it and grab the two glasses making my way to the living room . I pour out the wine and sit the opposite end of the sofa to cordelia .
"So what do you wanna watch" she says glaring over at me .
"I don't care you pick . But don't pick any soppy shit" I say taking a swig from my glass .
She eventually chooses to watch oceans 8, which I have to admit is one of my top 10 but I will not admit that to her .
The movie begins and we sit for a while in silence , rather quickly making our way through the bottle of wine.
"Shit we are out of wine, would you mind getting the other bottle"
"You have legs and a please would be nice" I say frowning at her.
"You look cute when your mad. And pleasssee could you get the wine"
I'm a bit shocked at her first comment and just brush it off as the alcohol .
"Ugh fine"
I quickly get the wine and come back to the living room before I miss my favourite part of the film .
"Here!" I say pouring her and me another glass.
I must say the drink started to affect me now and I can already tell Cordelia is feeling the effects .
"This is my favourite scene of the film , older women are just so hot!" I blab out without really realising who I'm actually talking to.
"Oh is that so . You like older women?" She questions moving a bit closer to me whilst staring directly at me.
"Well how can u not, look at them !" I say a bit to enthusiastically .
"Hmm nice to know" she says moving back to her original spot.

By the end of the film we have already gone through 2 bottles of wine and the effects have definitely kicked in for the both of us now .
"How bout we play a game" Cordelia slightly slurs out .
"Hmm fine what game?" I question her.
"Let's play truth or dare considering we've never actually got to know each other"
"Bit of a child's game but okay should be fun" .
"Okay I'll go first, truth or dare (y/n)"
"Hmm I choose dare"
"Okay , give me your best lap dance!" She says smirking at me .
In a normal state I would definitely refused this but drunk me took the challenge very seriously . So I put slowed music on the tv and began with my dance .

I started just in front of Cordelia swaying my hips as I began to strip down to my underwear, Caus drunk me thought that was the best idea. After, I straddled cordelias lap with my back towards her grinding my hips as I ran my hands up her legs and thighs. I eventually turned round facing Cordelia now keeping strong eye contact as I continued with my dance grinding my hips to the music and running my hands over her body .

Once the song finished I sat back In My place without putting my clothes on acting as if nothing just happened . But I couldn't lie the way she was now blushing and biting her lip was driving me insane .
I shouldnt feel like this towards her I despise her !

"Right you turn" I say snapping Cordelia out of her trance .
"Oh Um yh . I choose truth" she says not being able to keep eye contact .
"Hmm interesting ! . Ooo I got one , what's your type ms supreme" I questioned smirking at her.
"Well I thought for a long time it was a strong, well educated man but at lot have things have changed over the past few years and I've grown to realise my type is now women . I don't really have a type for women , but a strong, independent, sassy, opinionated and pain in the ass woman for some reason seems to draw me in" she says smirking and finally making eye contact with me.
"Oh...okay fair enough" I say kind of taken back by her answer as It almost sounded like she's describing me but that could never be the case..... surely !
"Well it's your turn (y/n) what u gonna go for truth or dare?"
"Hmm I'll go truth this time" I say intrigued at what she's gonna ask .
"Hmm okay , this is kind of a two parter . But one, when did the older women attraction start and two is there anyone you've got your eye on at the moment ??"

It took me a second to think about my answer,
"Well I only really noticed the attraction to older women about 18 months ago , before I just thought it was a faze or I just admired them but then it kind of clicked that it was more than that . And I don't think I have my eye on anyone, but there's a woman who I admire but she just seems to always bother me and grind my gears to the full "
I realised what I had just said and sat in my head for a while thinking over everything and realising that this whole hostility between me and Cordelia wasn't actually that and I was head over heels for the woman . She was so powerful, had the same energy as me and was one of the most beautiful women I had seen , even more than the celeb crushes I had .

"Hmm interesting" Cordelia soon spoke up.
"Well it's my turn so dare"
I just sat staring at her for what felt like a lifetime, until my brain took over and spat out
"Kiss me!"
"W-what"
"I dare you to kiss me , please" I said almost desperately"
Without a second for me to think her lips came crashing into mine, we moved in sync almost instantly and it just felt so amazing .
The kiss continued to get more heated and passionate, I ended up straddling her with a hand placed on her jaw and her hand placed on my hips which would every now and then move to squeeze my ass .

———————-
A/n: let me know what u think ! There will be a part 2 !
I've not proof read so lmk if there's any mistakes !!