Is this the end of me and you

Wilhemina x reader
Tw: quite a sad one ! Shouting, swearing
———————————————
"I JUST CANT DO THIS ANYMORE" I shout with tears streaming down my face .
"What are you talking about" Wilhelmina says gritting her teeth , with pure frustration in her eyes.

I just can't take anymore of her , her behaviour, the way she acts with me now .

I completely break down and fall to the floor , while she stays seated at the breakfast bar.
"I don't know what the FUCK you're talking about (y/n)" she says glaring down at me .

I start to laugh like a mad person while tears spill down my cheeks.
"You don't know?... YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" I say standing up and starting to walk towards her.
"I'll tell you what I'm talking about , You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips. And there's no tenderness like before, in your fingertips. I feel as though.."

I sob , but pull my self together to try explain the way she's made me feel
"You're trying hard not to show it, baby I know it You lost that loving feeling. And I just can't put up with it anymore anything I do isn't good enough , I try so hard but I'm always shut down .I..."
"(Y/n) you're being insane" she says interrupting me .
"I'm being insane !"
"Yes you are where the fuck has this come from" she says her voice starting to waver a bit but still keeping a bitchy attitude like she used to do when we first met.
"Where has this come from? there's no welcome look in your eyes when I reach for you. And now you're starting to criticize little things I do, It makes me just feel like crying . Cause baby, something beautiful's dying" I say now stood in front of her holding eye contact while the tears refuse to stop . I can see her eyes have glossed over but I can also still see the anger still there .
"You've lost that loving feeling, now it's gone..gone" I whisper out the last part as I bow my head down in defeat

"(Y/n)" she whispers out , but I refuse to look up.
"(Y/n) look at me!" She says raising her voice .
I look up whilst cowering a bit.
"You are being ridiculous, I don't understand where this has come from and I don't get why you're crying like a child over something I haven't done . I just can't deal with you" she gets up and leaves to our bedroom .
It takes me a minute to pull myself out of the trance I'm stuck in, I just feel so broken .
I run up the stairs and see her packing .
"W-what are you doing?" I stutter out whilst trying to stop my sobbing .
"Im not going to stay here while you continue to act like an insane child"

"Baby, I'd get down on my knees for you,if you would only love me like you used to do.
We..we had a love you don't find everyday
So don't...dont... dont...don't let it slip away" I cry out whilst sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry but I just need some space I just can't deal with you like....this" she says motioning towards me up and down .

"I beg you please.I need your love. I need your love.So bring it on back"
I'm now on the floor on my knees pleading for her to just show me some type of love , show me an ounce that she cares.
"I'm going to go now (y/n) I'll be back when I'm ready" she's strides out the room with me trailing behind her .

I just sit on the bottom step facing the front door. She turns to me and I whisper
"Bring back that loving feeling"

Then just like that she walks out .
No I love you. No I'll be back. No nothing!

———————————————
A/n: sorry this is kinda sad , but I just love this song. I'm thinking about doing a part 2, of any is interested in that ?! X