*Eyes on the prize(pt.2)*

Continuation
Tammy x reader
Tw: smutish
————————————————————
I pushed her against the wall, careful not to hurt her and kissed up her neck to her lips . "Let me just ring my driver and we can continue this after" I say pulling away and winking at her .

My driver pulled up less than 5 mins later , I opened the door for Tammy and let her in first . We couldn't keep our hands or mouths off of each other for the whole journey we eventually pulled up outside my house . I grabbed her hand and brought her inside .

"Wow (y/n) your house is mesmerising" she says looking round .
Yes my house was rather big , what can I say being part of the secret service pays well.
"Well nothing compared to the view in front of me" I say stalking towards Tammy as she backed up into the wall behind her .
I leant forward so my hands were either side of her face and leant just centimetres from her lips
"Want to carry on where we left of"
"Yes please" she whimpered out and went to kiss me but I pulled away with a smirk on my face .
"Hey that's not nice" she says fake pouting .
"Oh I'm sorry darling , follow me and I'm sure I can make it up to you" I say pulling her with me upstairs to my bedroom .

We reach my bedroom and Tammy crashes her lips into mine desperately. As we are kissing we begin making our way back to the bed, I fall back with Tammy on top of me . We move to the middle of the bed Tammy still on top of me and she pulls away with a devilish grin .
Within a second she grabs my hands and pins them above me and is firmly sat on my legs.
"I know who you are (y/l) (y/l/n)" she says staring deep into my eyes with the smile still on her face .
My face drops and I don't know what to say at that , how did she know .
"Cat got your tongue sweetheart."
"I-I, what?, how?" I manage to stutter out trying not to lose my facade to much .
"Oh (y/n) for a secret service worker your not so secret , I've spotted you more than a few times over the last few months . And I won't lie i did find you very attractive from the minute I noticed you. But don't think after stealing that many jewels we wouldn't have eyes in the back of our heads the first few months after"
"You sneaky little bitch . Why didn't you stop me before" I questioned now gaining my confidence back . She had just admitted to stealing the jewels , but I still felt torn about wether to report it as my adoration for her was so high .
"Because I knew you wouldn't find anything on me , as far as ur concerned im a clean slate am I right ?. And I also had a bit of a thrill knowing you always had eyes on me , that's why I always put on a little show , did u not notice" she said getting closer to my face .
"Yes your right we found nothing" I say rolling my eyes.
"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me right now darling . I don't think your in the right position for that" she says then biting on my lip .
"So why did u play along so well at the club" I questioned, confused and also lusting for her .
"Oh darling we all spotted u the moment you walked in and I wanted you to make the first move I wanted to spend the night with you . I've grown quite the infatuation with you as well" she says an inch from my face .

I shocked her with my response instead of questioning further or anything I just simply said "kiss me Tammy" and with that she did .
Which led her to be perfectly where I wanted her , with her guard down .
I kept the kiss going a little longer before I switch our positions having her stuck under me , and before she could even try fight back I had both her hands handcuffed to my bed , good job I always keep them there.

"Don't ever think you're in charge when it comes to me darling ." I say smirking down at her .
"You bitch , but I'm also impressed" she says rolling her eyes.
"Don't you dare to roll your eyes at me right now darling . I don't think your in the right position for that" I say mocking her words .

"Now" I say grabbing her throat "you best behave throughout this or you will be punished Tammy. Also your lucky that I've taken such a liking to you otherwise you and all your friends would be behind bars right now" I say now kissing down her neck .
"(Y/n) cut the crap and just do something already " she huffs out trying to wiggle her hands.
"Awh look at you already begging for me and I've not even done anything yet . Tell me what do u want Tammy" I whisper into her ear .
"Ugh please just fuck me (y/n) , do anything you want with me , I need you" she whines out the last part of her sentence which I can't lie turned me on even more than I was already .
"That's my good girl. Now where to start with you?!" I say questioning but Tammy knew to stay quiet as it wasn't for her to answer .
——————————————
A/n: gosh this went on longer than I thought so there will be a part 3 as well 😁