Eyes on the prize

Tammy x reader
Tw: stalking I suppose
—————————————
Background:
Me and a few of my team had been allocated to follow a group of woman who were assumed to have stolen a vast amount of jewels from the met gala . I thought it was kind of impressive especially as it was a group of women , but I still had to do my job . We were each dedicated either one or two of the women . I was allocated to watch and look into a woman named Tammy , i looked through all her details accompanied by a picture of the woman . She was a rather attractive and good looking , she looked like your everyday mother and wife .
She was 40, had 2 kids and was recently divorced . She had moved to Miami not long after the heist into a rather large house on the beach front . My task was to follow and gather any info I could .
This case went on for months and I had developed a sort of infatuation with her she was just so ethereal and everything she did she did so delicately and beautifully.
———

This all leads up to now. I had been following Tammy all day nothing unusual had happened at all, it never did . This task was set to finish tomorrow so I thought why not take my chance .

I was currently sat in a booth at the local nightclub watching Tammy out with a few of her friends , who also happened to be part of our case. At this point I had had at least 5 shots, Dutch courage and what not.
I was now feeling a lot more confident even though I knew this woman inside out she didn't know me and I was still worried to talk to her .
I finally talked myself up enough and walked over to their table, Tammy had her back to me and all her friends looked up smirking at me .
Tammy turned and smiled up at me .
"Can I help you" she says with a smirk on her face .
"You can actually , Have a drink with me!" I say oozing with this surprising confidence .
All her friends nudge her and she soon got up and starting heading to the bar me following behind her .
We sat on two bar stools, Tammy intently analysing me head to toe.
"So what would you like to drink ...?" I pretended not to know her name so she didn't suspect anything .
"My names Tammy and I'll have a double vodka with coke please and what's your name" she says a bit bashful .
"I'm (y/n)" I say smiling at the woman before me .
I then ordered our drinks and she thanked me , we were talking for a while about ourselves and had a few more drinks and we're both now a bit tipsy .
All her friends had Gone home at this point which was perfect for me , meaning I had all her attention .
Whilst we were talking one of my favourite songs came on.
"Care to dance with me Tammy" I said standing between her legs with my hand out for her to take . I could see her visibly  gulp as she stuttered out a yes .

We walked to the dance floor and began dancing together almost fitting with each other perfectly . I span Tammy round so her back was firm against my front and my hands were on her waist . As we got more into it, my right hand ran up her body to her neck, pushing her head back onto my shoulder . I could feel the goosebumps raise all over neck .
"Are you enjoying this Tammy" I whispered into her ear lightly grazing my lips on her neck . I saw her eyes close at this and she eventually spoke " yes very much"
"I'm glad darling" I say before starting to kiss down her neck which was very accessible to me as I now had a slightly tighter grip on her waist and neck .
I could feel her chest start to rise and fall in a faster rhythm and her bottom lip was now held by her teeth .
"Would you like to come home with me darling" I say spinning her round to face me.
"I would like that very much" she says smiling up at me as I'm a little taller than her .
I pulled her close to me and kissed her with so much passion .
"Let's go" I say against her lips then grab her hand, pulling us through the crowd out to the front of the club.

I pushed her against the wall, careful not to hurt her and kissed up her neck to her lips .
"Let me just ring my driver and we can continue this after" I say pulling away and winking at her .

————————————————-
A/n: don't worry there will be a part 2 . Hope u guys enjoy and I sorry for taking so long to post