I kissed a girl

Lana winters x Mildred Ratched x reader
Set in 1950s ish
————————————————

I have known Mildred and Lana for just over a year now, I met them at my local women's bar one evening when they were performing . They both looked stunning and their voices were just angelic , I couldn't keep my eyes off them. After that night I saw them perform at different women's bars and eventually got the courage to talk to them ending up in us all getting to know each other quite well, we became good friends but I always had the biggest crush on both of them but had never told them that in fear of ruining the friendship we had created and also because they were both old enough to be my mother, so assumed they could never feel the same .

——
Tonight Mildred and Lana were playing at our favourite bar , so we all decided to get ready at mine and I would drive them to the bar with their equipment as I had the biggest car and also it allowed them to have a drink for a change .
"Come on ladies, you can't be late for your own gig" I yell upstairs
"Okay okay we are coming , don't forget we are old (y/n), it takes us a little longer to get ready" Lana jokes as she walks down the stairs, whilst she finished doing up her bracelet.
"Speak for yourself Lana , I am not old" Mildred states appearing at the top of the stairs .
"I think you'll find you are older than me , and we are both old" Lana says turning to help Mildred down the last few steps.
Mildred goes to respond to Lana but I interject.
"Both of you shush , you are not old and neither of you look your age , you both look stunning and how many times do I have to remind you guys of this before you believe me" I say jokingly but meaning every word , as I go to pick up the last bag of equipment.
"Oh (y/n) forever the flatterer, and we know we look good doesn't mean we aren't getting up there in age" Mildred jokes smacking my ass as she walks past me .
I hide the effect that gesture had on me and grab the last bits walking to the door .
"Okay ladies let's go" I say commanding them knowing they both can take ages to get out the door.
"Sorry mother" Mildred jokes as she grabs her handbag and heads out to the car.
"Sometimes it's like you should be our age and we should be yours" Lana laughs out and she locks up the door for me and heads to the car .
I place the final bags into the boot of the car and get in the drivers seat.
"Honestly I feel like that most of the time , especially when I have to organise your asses" I joke, as I start up the car and head to our destination.

The journey to the bar was filled with our usual antics of singing to the radio and joking around . I unloaded all their equipment and partially helped set it up before going to grab us all a drink .
Lana loved a Singapore sling and Mildred, on the odd occasion she did drink, would always have a mint julep, I always thought their drink choices matched them perfectly.

"Two drinks for my two favourite ladies" I say walking over to the stage where they had almost finished setting up .
"Thank you darling" Lana says walking over and collecting her drink.
"You almost finished setting up?" I question.
"Yeah we're all set to go, now let's sit and enjoy our drinks for ten minutes before we have to start" Mildred says grabbing her drink from me and sitting at the front table.
"Got the front table again (y/n)" Mildred jokes as we all sit down.
"You know the front table is always mine, I like to have the best view" I say winking .
"Now what are you ladies planning to play tonight , not that I don't know your whole set list anyways"
"Well just the usual stuff really . Think we are planning to finish with I kissed a girl , we know that's your favourite" Lana says nudging my side.
"Oh shove it, I like it Caus your voices both sound phenomenal together when you sing it" I say slightly blushing and looking away , trying to hide my face .
"Oh look at that , (y/n)'s blushing" Mildred joked .
"Oh my god look at the time , you guys best get up there" I say checking the clock and trying to change the subject fast .
"Good subject change. But she's right we best get started" Lana says standing and offering her hand to Mildred to help her up as well .

They introduced themselves and started their set off, the whole bar cheering for them .

I just sat and enjoyed the evening . Mainly being the drinks girl for them , I had a couple but was still capable to drive .
They got to their last song off the night , which was of course I kissed a girl.

They both started singing whilst staring at me, but as the song continued on they turned and were singing at each other . As the song came to the end , they stepped closer and did something I definitely, and the rest of the bar, weren't expecting .
They stepped forward, Mildred grabbing lana's waist and Lana holding Mildred's face, and they made out right on the stage.
The whole bar cheered and whooped the action but I just sat there frozen with my mouth agape and my legs crossed not believing that what I had imagined many times before was actually happening right in front of me...
—————————————-
A/n: there will be a part 2 to this at some point (including smut) . Hope you enjoyed this part.

The song at the top is the sort of style they'd sing it!