*We belong together *

Sally x reader
Tw: smut, knives , death, mistress kink
——————————————-
Me and sally have been together for just over 6 months and it's been going great. We know the ins and outs of each other , but the past few weeks sally has become a lot more possessive and controlling which I understand considering she can't leave this place but at the same time she knows I have a job and things I have to do away from the hotel .

I had just got back to the hotel from a long day at work , later than usual and I already knew sally would not be happy with me.

The minute I walked through the doors there she was stood with her arms crossed and a look that could kill me , but she also looked incredibly hot as always.
"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN" she shouts walking closer to me.
"Sally , babe I had to stay later at work because my meetings ran over , I'm so sorry I didn't text but I didn't even have time to piss today" I say calmly trying to explain to my over thinker of a girlfriend .
"Hmm whatever , I still expect a text when you are going to be late i don't care the circumstance you HAVE to let me know when you will be back. You're mine" she says pulling me to her by my waist .
I can't help but smile and roll my eyes at her comment.

"Yes Sal , I'm sorry it won't happen again" I say trying to get her to relax a bit.
"Oh I'll make sure of it" she says smirking at me, I didn't pay much attention to the comment as she says stuff like that all the time .  She then leans into my ear and whispers
"Now I'm going to get a drink for us at the bar you have until I get to the room to be undressed and on the bed , understand?!"
I couldn't even form a sentence those words had just driven me crazy, so I simply nodded.
"Words slut!"
"Yes I understand"
"You understand who ?" She says gripping into my waist harder as she licks and bites my ear lobe.
"Yes I understand mistress" I manage to moan out .
"Good girl. Now go!"
With that she turned and headed to the bar, I had to calibrate myself so I took a deep breath and began rushing up to our room .

I got to our room in record time, undressed and placed myself in the middle of the bed.
Not even a minute later sally walked in with our 2 martinis . She hands me mine and places hers down allowing her to then take all her clothes of .

"Mistress, you always look incredible" I say eyeing up and down her beautiful body.
"Thank you darling . Anyways cheers" she says straddling my lap and clinking our glasses together.
"What's the cheers for ?" I questioned
"You'll see darling now drink up"
We both downed our drinks , then Sal pulled me in for a passionate and loving kiss. I don't know why but it felt different it had more emotion behind it but I just couldn't figure out what .
The kiss became more sloppy until we separated and sally began to kiss down my neck , hitting right on my sweet spot.
"Oh mistress" I moan out.

"You can call me sally tonight darling" she says sitting up on my lap.
"Oh okay , sal are you sure ?" I questioned , now being very confused she almost always made me call her mistress during punishment .
"Yes I'm sure darling , I'm not going to punish you , I just want to make love to you tonight , okay" she says smiling with slight tears in her eyes .
"I would love nothing more sal" I say smiling the cheesiest grin , I hadn't seen sally like this in a long time and I was loving it.
I then pulled her down into a loving kiss whilst grabbing her ass , causing her to let out a moan .
She then continued her work on my neck down to my breasts making sure to pay attention to both of them .
After that she proceeded on down to where I needed her most , she first kissed down both thighs until finally reaching my core .
She began sucking and licking my clit, without any teasing today.
"Oh god Sally, please more"
"Of course darling"
With that sally plunges two fingers in me as she proceeds to attack my clit with her mouth .
I was very quickly coming to the edge, I don't know wether it was how soft she was being today but I was more sensitive than usual.
"F-fuck , Sal can I cum please" I mange your stutter.
"Go for it , cum for me darling" she says speeding up her movements bringing me to one of the most euphoric orgasms I've ever had .
Once I had rode my high out Sal pulled her fingers out , cleaning up all the mess with her tongue.

She then came back up my body kissing every inch. Until she took my lips into another loving kiss.
"That was magnificent ba...oh sally why are you crying" I suddenly notice as we pull from the kiss she's crying .
"It's nothing darling , I've got a present for me but promise to close you eyes"
"Are u sure Sal?"
"Yes I'm fine!" She snaps "now just close you eyes okay darling"
"Okay Sal" I say smiling and closing my eyes .
She was straddling my lap , and i felt her lean over to the nightstand and pull something out but I had no idea what it was .
I still had my eyes closed and my hands resting on her hips.
"Right keep them closed for just a little longer darling , okay" she says with sorrow in her voice but I knew better than to not listen to sals instructions.
"Okay Sal. What is it?" I questioned getting a little impatient.
I then felt Sal lean forward capturing my lips in a passionate kiss , but I felt tears falling onto my face as well .
She continued the kiss until we needed air , and rested with our lips not even a centimetres apart.
"Just remember I love you (y/n) , I swear by everything I own you'll always be mine !" she whispers out.
"I love you to Sal , now can I open my eyes"
"No just one more moment okay darling , it will all be fine"
Before I could answer I felt her lips crash back into mine as a sharp pain rain across my neck , I suddenly couldn't breathe and everything was turning black as her lips stayed on mine .
She had slit my throat!

"Now you belong to me for eternity" is the last words I heard before the world disappeared .

————————————————
A/n: sorry for the inconsistency in uploading.
Anyways this is just a random idea I had so here you go xx