Prologue: Character Bio

Background
-Full Name: Zack Tennyson
-Age: 16
-Residence: Bellwood
-Favorite color: Red
-Possesses Anodite genes
-Favorite foods: Meatball Sub and Smoothie
-Popular student of Madison High School

Background-Full Name: Zack Tennyson-Age: 16-Residence: Bellwood-Favorite color: Red-Possesses Anodite genes-Favorite foods: Meatball Sub and Smoothie-Popular student of Madison High School

Voice Actor

Personality: (Normally; To his loved ones): Heroic, Kind, Funny, Smart, Confident, Compassionate, Easygoing, Honest, Loyal, Generous, Caring, Athletic, Determined, Brave, Focused, Sarcastic, Friendly, Brotherly, Helpful, and Teasing. (To his enemies): Cold, Angry, Fearless, Hateful, Ruthful, Cocky (a little bit), Serious and Jokester. (Around flirty girls): Shy, Nervous and Sensitive.

Likes: The Ultimatrix, His family, friends and Harem, His Aliens, His favorite foods, Training, His Aliens, Cooking, Napping, Relaxing, Helping and protecting the innocent, Fighting villains, Saving the day, Being a hero, Hanging out with friends, etc, etc.

Dislikes: Vilgax, Kevin 11, Hex, Ben's selfish attitude, Evil, Injustice, His loved ones in trouble, Bullies, Cheaters, Perverts, Liars, Someone trying to hurt or kill his loved ones, Racist people, Not being able to save the innocent, Those who abuse their powers (cough Ben cough), Traitors, Power hungry people, Greedy bastards, Vilgax trying to steal his and his bro's watches, etc, etc.

Zack's Aliens
-Swampfire
-Big Chill
-Spider Monkey
-Jetray
-Humungousaur
-Brainstorm
-Chromastone
-Echo Echo
-Fasttrack
-Goop
-Humorus
-And MANY more!

Genres: Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Comedy, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Drama, Harem.