Info

----I'm currently extremely inactive on Wattpad, so if you want to reach out to me, try dm'ing me on my instagram----

Hey all! So I've tried loads of times to write my own stories.. but I never get to write beyond the first 3 (or less) chapters. It's tiring, so I thought it would be cool if I listed out my story ideas, and read what you guys come up with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to write a story with my idea, here are some rules to follow:

1. Follow me on this account.

2. I'm not going to make you vote on every chapter I have, but please just vote on at least 5 of them?

3. Comment nicely on the story idea you want.

4. Please dedicate the first chapter to me! (mainly so that I can read what you come up with)

5. The first chapter must be uploaded within two weeks (this means what is new, not what I already wrote.) If you know for a fact you would be busy and won't be able to upload accordingly, please don't take the idea. I don't want to give you the idea if you are going to quit halfway. 

6. Absolutely no hate on anyone is allowed here. I don't care if you don't approve of how Zayn quit the band, or Louis Tomlinson having a kid, or how Justin Bieber sings, or Taylor Swift, or Ed Sheeran, or anyone else. It's okay to dislike someone, but keep your resentment to yourself, no one wants to hear it. Keep in mind that you don't know who they truly are.

6. Ideas that are taken is labeled with [Taken]. Ideas that are available are labeled with [Available]. Please do not continue to ask for an idea if it is already taken.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story ideas are not copied from other stories I have read. If some stories are similar, I swear that I did not copy them. (But we have to be real here, most stories are totally cliche and some things are the same.) I have thought of these ideas on my own, using my own fantasy. ;) Although my story ideas are One Direction fanfics, I would try to create other ones too (including 5sos and youtubers) Some would simply be a storyline with no particular characters - the characters would be up to you to choose. If you like the story plot, but want different characters, you can change the characters. No biggie.