𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 - 𝟎𝟏𝟐

" OMG , Dahlia is in our apartment!!" Flynn shrieked, I shushed her immediately

" OMG , Dahlia is in our apartment!!" Flynn shrieked, I shushed her immediately. We were currently standing in my room while Dahlia slept, I know like creeps. I ended up sleeping on the couch last night sacrificing my bed for her. I grabbed Flynn's arm, dragging her out of the room and shutting the door softly.

"Why is she here? I thought you drove her home last night... wait." She paused, a smirk forming on her face.

"Flynn I know what you're thinking and you're wrong. We didn't do anything last night. It was just beginning to storm so I decided to let her crash here so she would be safe. Nothing more and nothing less." I went to the fridge, grabbing bacon, eggs and juice. I can't cook that well but my breakfast always seems to be decent.

"I ship it. You guys are gonna get married, have cute babies and I'm gonna be an auntie!" Flynn beamed, sitting at the counter. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. " I'm right and you know it, since when did you start cooking breakfast? I'm assuming it's not for me and you never eat breakfast."

"I would appreciate it if you stopped pushing it out to be more than it's not. Nothing is going on and -" I paused when the bedroom door opened, revealing Dahlia rubbing her eyes and groaning softly. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she dressed in my oversized t-shirt with biker shorts. My god, she looked amazing.

Looking good during the day is one thing but when you wake up? Props to you because that's a full-on talent.

"Good morning Dahliaaa, How'd you sleep?" Flynn asked with a smile.

"Really well actually, that bed is really comfortable." She giggled, sitting next to Flynn. She can get in it anytime if she asks. "Good morning Raeni, whatcha making?"

I moved the eggs around with my spatula before responding, "Eggs, bacon, and I'm gonna throw some biscuits in the oven. Is that alright with you?"

"Mhm, that sounds really good."

Flynn cleared her throat before talking, " I'm gonna go get ready for uh.. work!" She got out of her stool, rushed to her room and shut the door. She knows damn well she doesn't have a job. Plus, it's Saturday and she spends her Saturdays binge-watching Law and Order.

"Thank you for letting me stay here last night, I appreciate it," Dahlia spoke nothing above a whisper. I plated the eggs and got started on the bacon.

"Don't mention it. You can stay over here anytime if you want, I wouldn't mind." I looked to see her wide eyes and panicked, "Not like that, I mean if-"

"I know what you meant." She laughed.

We talked about our plans today while I finished up breakfast. I love how I can tell more about her character through the activities she does. Every 2 Saturdays, she goes to volunteer at a nursing home, I hadn't thought of ever doing something like that. The idea intrigued me.

"I'm going today, would you like to join me?" Dahlia asked, biting into her eggs.

"Sure. Would you like to go home and get some clothes first?" She nodded and finished her breakfast. I decided to call her an Uber to her house while I stayed here to get dressed, and then I would pick up Dahlia afterwards.

I asked Flynn to clean up the kitchen while getting dressed because she wasn't going to do it unless asked. I got dressed in a yellowish-orange dress with a black pair of sandals with a white purse. I sprayed my curls with water, slicking them back and only putting on mascara and blush

------

Dahlia :)
I'm ready.

I grabbed my keys and headed out to my car. I was excited, this was something I'd never done before and better yet, I got to do it with Dahlia.

It didn't take long to arrive at Dahlia's apartment. I texted her that I was here and she came running out in an orange dress, sneakers and a pink purse shaped like a seashell. I looked down at my dress and back to hers to see that we were almost matching.

I smiled as she got in, "Ready?"

"Yep!"