Pein---/(Lemon) Bored!!

AN Okay I hope you like this one whenloverises. I want to thanks you for the nice things you said and I hope this makes you happy. Yeah so please fan her she's really nice. <3

Info...

Name: Cho

Age: 18

Look: Long black hair. pale skin. Lots of face parsing's

Crush: PEIN-SANA

StOrY StArTs

Cho's pov...

BORED!!!

I'm so BORED!!!

There is nothing to DO!!!

I'm so fucking BORED!!!

This place is BORING!!!

I'm so BORED I might just blow my brains out!!!

SO BORED!!!!

There is no one here.

Arrrrrrr BORED BORED BORED!!!!!!

Okay so I may have lied to you. Just a little bit. There are some people on the base still. Like Zetsu, who was in his room tending to his plants. The freak. Thought I do like his roses.

Tobi was here too, he was well he was just being Tobi, painting in the living room. He's so annoying. Always popping up where you don't want him. Screaming and shouting. None stop talking even when all you want to do is go to sleep. I hate Tobi some times. He really was just a pain in the ass!

And lastly Pein was still here, he had locked himself in his office a long time ago. Don't see what's so fun about it though.

"Pein I'm so fucking BORED!!!!" I shouted from the hall way I was currently sitting in. At this minute I was sat with my back pressed up agenised the door of Kakazu's empty room. You see normally when there's nothing to do here I go a sit with him. Just help him count his money that sorta thing. Nothing to fun bits its better than being Bored like now.

"Come here" Pein shouted back from his office way down the hall. I huffed as I pulled myself to my feet and headed towards his office. At a slow speed. I don't give a fuck if it is Pein-sama. He can go fuck himself if he thinks I going to go all. 'OMJ I need to get there fast or he'll yell at me' on him. I rather fuck Tobi up the ass than do that. I ant some little shit he can boss round.

Once I got there I throw the door open and walked in. My shoulders slumped and head tilted to the side. I sighed loudly as I looked at Pein in all his sexy-ness before me. Yum.

"What's wrong?" He asked a strait face like always.

"I'm SO! fucking BORED! Your none stop working in here. Zetsu is pissing 'round with his plants like a pussy. And Tobi, well its Tobi were talking 'bout who in there right mind would want to hang round with him for more then 20 second without wanting to slit there own throat? I'm SO! BORED!" I declared throwing my arms 'round in the air.

"So its entertainment your looking for?" He started more than asked but I still found myself nodding my head in a reply.

Before I could even blink once I was pinned to the wall. Both my hand held above my head by one of Pein's strong hands, his leg was pressed between my thighs. He clamped his soft cold lips down on my neck and sucked a little. I sucked in a gasp out of sock. The cold smooth metal to his lip and tong piercings felt to good against my skin. I ground my hips into his lightly.

He sucked on my neck a little harder and Ohh was this to much for me. I malted into his touch. I lifted my left leg and wrapped it 'round his waist, pulling his body closer to mine.