Sasuke X Sakura ---/ (Lemon) Bored!

AN: Sooooo sorry this had taken sooo long to get out.

Sakura’s pov…

Want to know something great that happened 2 years ago? Yeah? Sasuke came back to the village!!! It’s great I know.

Want to know something great that happened a year ago? Yeah? Sasuke asked me out!!! It’s great I know. Well I most defiantly said yes. I’m not that stupid haha.

Yeah me and Sasuke are now 20 and been going out a year. We’ve not you know had sex yet but I’m waiting for the right time you know. I don’t want to rush into anything like that. I love him and he loves me. We can have sex when we are ready for it.

So anyway back to what I’m doing right now. Well that was nothing fun, I was watching the gates with Ino. I told you it was nothing fun.

“I’m sooo bored” Ino moaned.

“I don’t care, I’m bored to but I ant complaining” I told her. Me and her were okay now. We don’t fight any more well most the time that it.

“Sorry” she muttered looking away. “Oh hello Sasuke-sane” Ino said nodding her head to him.

“Hi Ino. Alright babe?” he asked looking over at me.

“Been better but yeah” I said with a smile.

“Ino, I’m taking over for you” Sasuke said.

“Oh right thanks” she said. She stood from her seat next to me and walked off after saying bye to me and Sasuke.

FF…

“This is so boring” Sasuke mutter.

“I know but we only have 4 more hours” I said trying to see the bright side.

“Hay Sakura I have an idea” Sasuke said with a grin turning to me.

“What is it?” I asked with a smile. He lent in and whispered something in my ear. My eyes widened and my cheeks went crimson.

“D-do you w-want that?” I asked, to be sure.

“Please!” he asked. There was no way I could say not to that.

I slipped of my seat and onto my knees under the desk. I moved myself so I was between Sasuke’s legs and I unzipped his paint and pulled his long length out his paints.

I wrapped my cold hand round his semi hard and started pumping slowly. A small hiss left Sasuke lips as he gripped the edge of the desk.

“That’s it babe” he coded.

After getting him hard I removed my hand and replaced it with my mouth. I took the tip of his dick into my mouth and sucked hard. He hissed again taking a hand full of my hair.

“Ahh yeah” Sasuke moaned softly. I took more of him into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down. Faster and faster. This was what he asked for and I love him so I’ll do it.

“Alright Kakashi-sensei?” Sasuke asked. I jerked to a stop and pulled him out my mouth. OMG no I can’t be caught doing this.

“Is that Sakura down there?” Kakashi asked as Sasuke pushed me back towards his cock, making me take it back into my mouth.

“It is” Sasuke said. What is he playing at? I could lose my job now!

“And is she doing what I think she is?” Kakashi asked. Sasuke tightened his hand on my hair and started moving my head back and forth telling me to more. And so I did

“She is” Sasuke said. I am going to kill him when I’m finished here.

“Well, Have fun” Kakashi said, I could just hear the smirk under that makes face of his. “Come on kids lets report in” Kakashi said to his new Genin team.

“What are they doing sensei?” Jen asked.

“Sakura-chan is doing some fun thing to Sasuke-sans ding dong you know” Tama said. I know that little slut would know.

“What?” the two boys asked now knowing what she meant.

“That’s enough Tama” Kakashi said.

Once they had walked off I picked up my speed and bobbed my head faster and faster. I felt his grip on my head tighten and he soon released in my mouth. I pulled back and he came out with a pop as I swallowed his juices.

“T-that…. Was….. amazing…. Babe” Sasuke panted out.

“Thanks” I smiled sweetly at him a small blush on my cheeks.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Okay there you go, I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think. Please vote comment and fan. I don’t own Naruto.

Hit_It_Bitch---