Genma X Raido---/ Merry Christmas

• Dedicated to JB

It was the 25th of December. That's right Christmas day. And Genma was about to spend it alone like every god damn year. Not that Genma was to bothered. Genma's send every Christmas sins he was 14 alone. He even has a rotten for the day.

He gets up at about 11;30 and gets a mints pie for breakfast. After that he puts the TV on and opened to odd presents he might have, from friends and stuff. Then he watched more TV. At about 7 he has him microwave dinner then for the rest of the nigh he watches horror films.

Best Christmas you can have when your on your own. So this Christmas started off the same as any over for him. He go up at 11:30 and walked into his kitchen grabbing a mints pie. He walked back into his living room and put the TV on. He put the movie channel on and watched the Christmas films.

Genma was enjoying the film when there was a knock on his flat door. His eyebrow arch who the hell could that be? And what the hell could they want today? Genma put his empty bowl on the coffee table next to his small plastic Christmas tree and stood.

He walked over the the door and opened it. There stood with a smile and wrapped up nice a worm was Raido. Genma tilted his head at his work partner.

“How can I help you Raido?” he asked.

“Come spend Christmas with me and my family” he said smiling.

“What? Your family don't want me there” the younger man said shaking his head.

“Can I come in for a minute please?” the scared man asked.

“Uhh Sure” Genma held the door opened for Raido. He walked in but waited fore Genma to show him the way. Genma let the bigger man into the living room, taking his space on the sofa. Raido took the space next to him.

“My mom asked me to come invite you.” Raido turned to his partner.

“But why, they've never meet me?” Genma said looking confused.

“They've heard of you and want to meet you.” he said. “They asked about your family, and well I told them you don't see them. I didn't know if you wanted me telling them there dead.”

“Header of me?” Genma asked.

“Ha, umm yeah I guess I talk about you quite a bit” Raido admitted blushing slightly.

“But Christmas is a family event” Genma told his friend.

“Yeah and a time for sheering and caring and Genma I'm sheering my family with you and caring that your on your own.” Raido said.

“R-really?” Genma asked.

“Really now get dressed grab your presents and lets go.” Raido said.

“Thanks mate.” Genma stood and walked into his room. He throw on some paint and a long sleeved shirt with a jumper over to. He came back out to find Raido putting the presents into a bag. Genma pulled on a coat then a scarf and some clover. He had already put his headband on his head. He didn't have a hat so he uses his headband as one.

“Lets go” Raido said smiling at Genma from the door. Genma nodded and walked over. They both left walking down the snow filled streets together.

The snow was soft and pretty. It was still falling, soft flakes landing on the so ninja as they walk throw the streets. The Snow was beautiful. The Village looked beautiful with winters loving coat of snow over it.

As they walked throw the town they passed the Christmas trees, they both stopped looking up at it. The lights where all different colours. Red, blue, green, pink, purple and white. It was just magnification.