Sasuka X Ino ---/ I Love You

Pairing: Sasuke x Ino

Statues: Lemon

Start…

Even after everything he done, all the pain he’d caused over the years he was welcomed back to the village with open arms and smiles. His old friend ready to party it up with him and although Sasuke found it hard to believe that this was all read he know it was.

Naruto made it to Hokage. Sakura working hard in the hospital. Many of his other friends still working there body’s to the bone for the village as ninja.

As he sat in the high tree watching over the woman as she left her flat and headed towards the Hokage’s building, or so he thought, Sasuke felt his heart flutter a little, he’d only returned for her and well maybe because he realised how stupid he was being.

Her long hair flowing gently in the wind and a smile spread brightly over her face. Sasuke was ready, ready to tell her just how he felt about her. Just how much he was in love with her.

He’d tried to hide it for so long. Told himself it wasn’t true. Told himself he was being stupid but she was perfect. A little clingy sometimes but he found it cute.

“Ino!” Sasuke called as he jumped from the branch he sat on. Landing on the floor not too far from her.

“Oh, hey Sasuke-Kun.” She said with a brighter smile. “What can I do for you?” she asked.

“Do you have time? I want to talk with you.” He asked, a slight smile twitching onto his lips. He always found himself smiling more now-a-days and especially around Ino.

“I have time. I was only grabbing some milk from the shop.” She said, another smiled directed at him.

“Ramen?” Sasuke asked.

“Sure.” Ino smiled as the two of them set off down the road and towards the Ramen stand. The walk was only a few minutes and they walked in silent, nice and not awkward.