Shino ---/ (Lemon) Ready

It felt like it had been months. In truth it had only been a month. 4 whole weeks. Exactly 29 days but her whole body craved for it.

She needed to see him. It had been so long. It was like a bad joke. She went on a mission but when she got home he was out on a mission. Before he even got home she was sent out on another Mission just to come home and find him on, yes you have it, another mission.

It was unfair. She didn't need a long time. Just a day. Just some time. She missed him so much it hurt.

Tama tucked her hands into her pockets as she walked down the street with Jun and Jurie. The three of them were going to get lunch together.

"Oh cheer up." Jun said, nudging Tamas arm. "You'll see him soon, I'm sure."

"Yeah I know. I just... I miss him when he's not here." Tama said, looking up from her feet.

"Aw that's cut..." Tama wasn't listening, she'd looked up just at the right time. Just as Shino and his team turned the corner and headed down this way.

Tama stopped walking as her eyes locked with Shinos, she knew because he stopped walking to. There was a moment. A moment in witch Shinos team realised he stopped and quickly worked out why and when Jun and Jurie realised Tama had stopped and quickly worked out why.

Either Tama nor Shino said a word, they looked at one another for a long minute before walking right at each other.

The closer they got the quicker they walked at each other before Tama was full on running and Shino was matching quickly at her.

He caught her in his arms as she threw her arms around his neck, spinning a little from the power behind her as she throw herself into his arms.

As Shino let Tama back on her feet, he never took his arms from around her as she smiled bright up at him. "I'm so happy to see you!" She said.

Shino dropped his for head down against hers, smiling himself. "I missed you."

Tama wrapped her arms back around his neck, "God, I missed you to."

Shino's arms came around Tamas waist tighter and pulled her closer. There foreheads came apart as he dipped and kissed her quick and sweet on the lips.

Tama dropped back on her heels as her arms slipped from around his neck and her hands stained on his chest as they came down his shoulders. His arms stayed around her.

"They make such a sweet couple." Jun said from somewhere around them.

"He got more agitated every time we were sent on another mission without seeing her." Kiba said.

"Tama was exactly the same." Jurie said, "Took us an hour to convince her to come get lunch with us. Looks like she's not coming."

"Would you and Hinata care to join us for lunch?" Jun asked as he looked away from Tama and Shino stood in the middle of the street hugging one another and towards Kiba and Hinata.

"Sure, why not." Kiba said and Akumaru agreed with a large bark.

"Go on then, lovebirds, go spend some time together!" Jurie called.

Tama looked away from Shino at that and smiled at Jurie, blushing as Jurie wiggled her brows at her. "Shall we get some tea?" Tama asked, looking back at Shino.

"I'd love that." Shino smiled, dipping down to kiss Tama on the temple quickly before they drew apart.

Tama quickly took Shino's arm before he had the chance to hold it out to her. She hugged it to her chest as she stood close to his side as they set off towards the tea room.