Naruto X Hinata ----/ Heaven!

Time: just after Naruto returns from training with Jiraiya

Request!!

Hinata's POV....

As I walked down the road, heading for the Hokage's office, I wonder what she might want me for. As fair as I was aware, most of my team was away on other missions. It had not seemed to be an emergency that made the Anbu arrive at my house to request I go see Lady Hokage. 

The walk to the building was not long and I quickly found myself at her office door. I rose my first and knocked gently on the door. 

"Come in!" She called in answer. 

I opened the door quickly and headed inside of the office. I stopped before the desk and bowed to the Hokage quickly and politely. "Y-you wished to see me."  

"Yes, thank you for moving. I have this for you." She said before holding up a scroll. "I need you to take this and read it. Follow all directions it gives you. I need you to get to work straight away please!" 

"J-just me?" I asked her, stepping forward to take the scroll. 

"Just you." She said. 

"Hai," I responded before excising myself from the room as she dismissed me. I left the Hokage building before settling onto a bench so I could read the instructions written on the paper. 

'We have someone special to you, to find them again, we need you to follow are directions. If you are as smart as your are pretty, we are sure you'll be fine. 

Number one.

How well do you play Shogi ? 

You have a friend, who's head is always in the clouds, 

He's  lazy, everything is a drag, 

He's slim and smart, I think someone like that might have your next clue.'

I took a moment to read the note over a few times, rhyming clearly was not this person talent. And it didn't sound like this person was going to be violent towards who ever they had. Clearly i needed to work out witch of my friends this bad riddle was about. 

Thinking on the Shogi line, that could be a few people, Asuma and Shikamaru just to name a few. 

Head always in the clouds, lazy, everything is a drag, slim and smart... well all of that radiated Shikamaru. He was always watching the clouds, sleeping, he thought everything was a drag, he was defiantly slim and was one of the smartest people I know. 

"Shikamaru it is then." I whisper to myself as he head off towards his house in search for him. once i made it to his house I knocked quickly on the door and waited for an answer. 

"Hinata, Hi." he greeted as he opened the door, yawning and leaning on the door frame. 

"I th-think you might be the answer. T-to this note." I explain to him, rising the scroll for him to see. 

"Well done. You're a step closer." he smiled at me before reaching into his pouch and pulling another scroll out. He held it out to me. "Keep going Hinata." he said before closing the door. 

"T-thank you!" I called as the door closed. 

I moved away from his door step and opened up the next scroll. 

'One down, just a few more to go! 

If Roses are Red 

And Violets are Blue