Kisame ---/ Paper Work

AN: Sorry I took so long but here it is hope you like.

Info:

Name: Ayame

Last name: opa

Hair: long shiver hair covering half of her face

Eyes: beautiful purple eyes

Likes: drawing training fighting and reading

Dislikes: cleaning girly crap people telling her what to do

Hobbies: she trains alot and loves to prank on her older brother hidan

Crush: KISAME

Past: when she was three she was told she has Asperger syndrome her parents died when she was young and her brother took care of her till he left the village now she lives on her own wondering around till the Akatsuki found her and made her to join them

Family: hidan

Friends: Kisame Itachi Konan Sasori Kakazu Deidara and Tobi

Enemy’s: Orochimaru Kakashi and Shika

bio: she's has all the snydromes of aspergers and doesn't like anyone to know she would be sitting off alone while her friends talk or have fun she doesn't talk first only when someone else talks to her first she is trying to be the best ninja in the world that no body had every seen.

Story Starts

Ayame’s pov…

It was such a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining the birds where singing and there was not a single cloud in the sky. The air was fresh and crisp, it was a great time to be out doing training. Shame I’m stuck in an office helping with the paper work.

You got that danm right, Pein is making me do his paper work because he’s to danm lazy.

With a loud sigh of annoyance I stood from my cheer and walked over to the window, cracking it open so I could get some fresh air. The sound of the rest of the gang having a good time hit me straight away. This is just not fair. I’ve not do anything wrong.

Just because I’m a little shyer than the rest is no excuse to make me do the shitty paper work. I want to have fun outside to. I could be sun baving with Konan or play Frisbee with Tobi, Maybe reading a book in the shade or talking with Deidara and Kisame.

That would be soo much more fun than this. I let another sigh pass my lips as I steered out on the rest of the grope. Maybe I should just get this over with and I can then go outside right?