KotetsuXIzumo ---/ New Year!

3rd pov

“Zumo, Zumo, Izumo!!” Kotetsu called from the living room.

“What I'm trying to get dressed.” Izumo shouted from his room as he slipped into his work paints.

“I don't have a date for the party tonight” Kotetsu shouted back.

“Well I don't ether so shut it.” Izumo complained buttoning his shirt up.

“Want to go with me... as mates?” Tetsu asked.

“Sure whatever” the smaller man pulled his headband on and walked down the stairs.

“Just be ready for 7” Kotetsu said as they left the flat to head to the gates. This was the only way Kotetsu could think of telling his lifelong friend he's in love with him. Kotetsu would die if anything happened to his best friend. They were so close. It was so clear to everyone even if it wasn’t to them. They both had feelings, more than friends for one another. Kotetsu didn't have any friends till Izumo came along. Izumo was too shy to talk with anyone till Kotetsu came along. Together they can do anything they put their minds to. They made it throw the Chunin's with one another. They made it throw countless missions even when it looked like it was all going to plummet to hell and beyond. Just being with the other there so happy. Their life is compete with the other at their side. In simple terms they can't live without each over.

6:30pm came and Izumo was getting ready. He had to look good. He was planning on telling Kotetsu how he felt about him. The whole I think I love you thing. At least they would still be friends after right? Even if he don't feel the same way right? Kotetsu wouldn't leave him would he? Kotetsu wouldn't leave him on his own or would he?

No he would never do that.

Izumo finished ironing his paint and shirt before making his way to his room. He slipped the black paints on then the neatly pressed light blue shirt. He took his headband off and placed it on his bed stand. He brunched throe his hair and left it how it was.