Shino ---/ (Lemon) Missed You Most

This is a lemon from a new Naruto story I've been working on. So it's my OC Tama and her love interest Shino! If your interested in reading the full story it can be found on my profile. Story name is Prophecy. 

There will defiantly be more of these one shots based from this fanfiction to. Like the main OC Tama x Gaara as requested by a friend of mine that ghost reads the story before it get posted here. 

Missed You Most

Shino had become a lot of things as he grew up. He had become strong and more confident in himself. He had made more friend as he left the academy. He had become a leader. But one person in his life had really pushed him to be stronger when he though he was at his strongest. Pushed him to be more confident when he though he was at his most confident. Introduced him to so many new, amazing people, that he became friends with. And when he became a leader, they showed him he could lead better than he ever could have imagined. One person in his life had pushed him at every possible moment and had changed his life in so many beautifully perfect ways.

Saratobi Tama, The Girl of Prophecy, Honourable Granddaughter of the 3rd Hokage and love of his life. She had come into his life one day by chance and changed everything and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Currently, Tama and one of her many teams were out on a mission and Shino was sat at their home, missing her more than he normally did. He pulled himself off the sofa and headed of out the living room. Maybe if he took a nap that would take his mind off thoughts of her.

He headed up the stairs and into the bedroom, pushing the door most of the way shut when Tama's dressing gown feel from the back of the door. It was black and silk, it was shorter than some gowns, shorter than his own, it came down to just above her knees.

Well, this wasn't taking his mind off of her, now was it. He bent down and scooped it up off the floor. His head full of images of her looking stunning in the gown. And that was a mistake because instantly he was thinking of how she wore the gown with nothing under it sometimes.

Shino's cheeks heated a little as he though about how, when they finished making love, if she ever needed to leave the room, to get something, a drink, or maybe clean up a little, she would crawl out of bed, look over her shoulder a little and smile at him still laying in bed. She would sway her hips in the most beautiful way as she walked to the door and take the gown into her hand. Shrug it on as she turned to him in the bed and tie the string around her waist, leaving the front to drape half open and give him the most beautiful view of her cleavage, covering just enough and not enough all at the same time.

Oh boy, his heart beat thumped in his ears as his face heated more. She had always been a bit of a tease, but his tease. He was about to be in a mess with only one way of getting out of it and honestly right now, for the first time in almost ever, he allowed himself to continue.

He brought her gown up to his face and inhaled. She had always had a very sweet scent, Sakura blossom and freshly cut grass with dew on it and just a hint of spice from her perfume.

And there it was, Shino shifted as his pants became too tight. He headed over to the bed and placed her gown down for a moment. Now, he was never normally one for playing with himself, he never really got hot and bothered when he was on his own, normally only when his girlfriend was anywhere near him.

Something primal took over him sometimes when he was near Tama. Some days he could swear, he could bend her over whatever was closes, take her hard and fast and do it all over again three times over until they were both a mess.

They had done that once.

Shino undone his pants, dropping them around his ankles and kicking out of them before climbing on the bed, thinking about that time, they had just moved into this beautiful home together and finally they were alone. They had managed to get ride of both their families. They had taken their time moving in. Got the decorating done and move all their stuff in and got it all placed before they decided they were staying there. The house was perfect.