Kakashi---/ (Lemon) Just The Girl Of My Dreams, The Girl In My Dreams

A/N This is a LEMON, so if you don't want to read something with a sexual content please stop reading now. I really don't want to get reported, thank you.

Info....

Name: Creed

Age: 19

Mom: Tsunade

Dad: Jiraiya

Looks: pic as side

Hight: just shorter than Kakashi.

Rank: Sanen

Personalty: Perverted, strong willed, happy go easy most of the time, mouthy at times, can act like a kid and loves flirting to piss people off.

Crush: Kakashi.

Story starts.......

“Rasangen” I called as I smashed it towards Kakashi. I hit the tree next to him with a smirk. “You give?” I asked my hand tittering around his neck.

“I give” he said pissed I won again.

“I win” I shouted letting him go and jumping up and down.

“damn it” Kakashi mumbled rubbing his now sore neck.

“Sorry about that” I said scratching the back of my head.

He said nothing just 'hunfed.' Just then an ANBU appeared kneeling on the floor in front of me.

“Lady Creed, Lady Hokage wishes to speed with my and Kakashi-sane” he said.

“Very well” I said then he disappeared. “Walk with me?” I asked tuning to Kakashi.

“Okay” he said pulling his book out. I pulled my book, yeah I love reading my dads books there so good can you blame me.

“I finished that one” I said to Kakashi as we walked throw the streets.

“I have I'm just re-reading it” he said.

“Cool” After a little we reached the steers to the Hokage's building. When we reached the door I know and we waited.

“Come in” mom shouted. I opened the door and we walked in.

“Lady Hokage” Kakashi said pulling his book away and bowing his head.

“Mom” I said nodding my head and putting my book away.

“Creed, Kakashi I have a mission for the two of you” she said. “You are yo meat with Jiraiya in the land of flowers and collect a scroll from him. The mission should take about 8 to 10 day depending on the weather and any run ins” she tolled us.

“Okay, when are we to leave and where exactly are we meeting him?” I asked. She tolled us the details and all that and we where now on are way to get are thing. Me and Kakashi where meeting at the gates in a hour.

I had almost finished packing when the door bell rang. Okay so it was 4:30 and I was meant to meat Kakashi at 3:00 but hay he's always late. I picked up the bag and slung it onto my shoulder and walked over to the door. I swung it open to reveal Kakashi with a lazy look in his eye.

“what up?” I asked walking out and shutting the door.

“Not much, I know you would still be here” he said as we walked.

“Well you're always late so why shouldn't I” I said.

“Good point” he said.

FF....... on the way back from mission......