Neji X Tenten ---/ Mission gone wrong

Mission gone wrong

She can't work it out. She really don't know how this mission went from essay to this. It was fine till they came. They just come out of no where. There was no time. No time to react. And now. Now he's. Gone.

The body on the floor it scared her. It scared her to no end. How was it. How was it HIM. His body. How, she really don't know.

It was all to fast for her. In seconds they where there. He feel, they ran. That was all to it. Nothing more. Nothing less. Yet she couldn't help but think it all her fould. Think that there was more she could have done.

"NEJI!" Tenten cried.

Blood, it was everywhere. On him. On her. On the floor. And the trees. And the leaves. And the... On her Neji. Most of it was coming from her Neji.

What could she do? She didn't know medical nin-jutsu. The most she had was some healing cream and bandages.

Reaching for the only splyes she had, she pulled the small pot and rolls of bandages. She rubbed the cream on all open wound's then wrapped them in bandages. Tears fall out her eyes and onto the already crimson bandages.

How could this have happened? Her first ANBU mission as well. This is not good. She might just have lost everything in less that 30 seconds.

She picked Neji's blood covered body up and hopped intt the closet tree. She jumped from branch, to branch, to branch, to branch.

The least she could do was get Neji back. For family. For friends. Maybe for the change they might save him. Then she could have her man and not have to worry. Or would that just be selfish. Her wanting him. Calling him her man. So many things where running throw her head right now.

Focus Tenten Focus.

Jump... jump... jump... jump

Shit. Missed the branch. She manged to keep her balance as she landed on her feet on the forest floor. Into the tress she hopped. She was not going to waist any time. She needs to get him somewhere safe.

Branch... branch... branch... branch...

Left... right.... left... right...

Jump... jump... jump... jump...

Keep going.... Tenten. Keep going...

Right foot... left foot... jump... branch... duck.... jump... left.... left...

Come on there has to be somewhere soon. Please there has to be. That just keep running throw her head over and over. 20-4-7

What was that.... Her head snapped to the left and there was a small hut. She jumped to the foters floor and ran. Ran as fast she could to the hut. She can't run that fast with him in her amrs. He's heavyer than she is. She was going to keep him somewhere safe the go to the village and get help. They where in the land of fire now. They where safe.

She ran up the dirt path, then up the small wooden steps. She placed Neji on the swining seat and pounded on the door. Someone had to anwser.

"Hello please help me, I'm a leaf ninjs please help." she shouted at the wooden door. The door opened and there stood a scard looking 3 year old boy.

"Please go get your mom or dad?" Tenten asked crouching to his leval.

"MOMMY DADDY!!" the kid cried.

"Sid! sid!" some woman shouted from behind her. She turned to a worred looking woman.

"Please help my firend. I'm a ninja of the leaf. I need to get some help to come get him. I can't carry him on my own" Tenten begged.

"JAKE JAKE" The woman started screaming. Soon some man ran from round the back of the house. He looked at the woman then to Tenten. Gazed over Neji then the kid before the woman grabbed his hand and ran up the wood steps.

"Jake get water we need to help this man" the woman said. Tente sighed and picked Neji up following the woman into the house. The woman told her to up him on the table so Tenten did.

"I'll be back soon" Tenten said before running out the house passed Jake and into the forest.

She had never ran so fast in her lifs. She needs to get to the leave. That's all she could do was hope.

Tenten ran throw the gates throwing the pass to the best friends Kotetsu and Izumo. She fell to her knees shouted for a medic. 3 medic ninja appeared and went to heel her.

"Not for me!" she screamed. "Neji... I left him.... I left him at a farm about 50 milet that way." Tenten said staning and pointing the way she came. "LETS GO!" she shouted going to run off.

"We'll go, you rest up" a medic said as the 3 of them ran off.

"Tenten you okay" Kotetsu asked just before she blacked out.

* * * * * * * *

Hope you like it. Please let me know what you think. Thanks to my amazing best friends for the pearing. Please vote comment and fan.

I don't own Naruto.

Hit_It_Bitch---