Epilogue

"OH MY GOD!!"

"It's okay, baby, calm down-"

"GOD!! WHAT DO I DO-"

"Take a deep breath, love, It's okay-"

"I THINK I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK! I CAN'T BREATHE-"

"No, you're not. It's okay, honey, It's okay. Just calm down-"

"THERE'S TOO MUCH BLOOD!! AAAAAH!! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Baby, it's okay. It's normal-"

"NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS NORMAL, LOOK AT THE BLOOD, JIMIN! YOU'RE BLEEDING SO MUCH!!"

"I know, Jungkookie, but it's fine. I'm giving birth, It's normal to bleed this much-"

"Who's the one giving birth, again?" The doctor asked, giving a very panicky and chaotic Jungkook, a bombastic side eye.

"CAN'T YOU SEE, YOU BLIND FUCK!! MY OMEGA IS BLEEDING!!" Jungkook shouted at the doctor, holding Jimin's hand like his life depended on it.

"I know, Mr. Jeon, but will you please stop panicking!! You're scaring the baby!!" The doctor said, rolling her eyes.

That was enough for the alpha to zip his mouth, but he just wouldn't stop sweating. Jimin was the one giving birth, but he was totally fine. Other than swearing and grunting a little from time to time, the omega was handling it pretty well.

The alpha, however, was a whole another story. Jungkook couldn't stop screaming and shouting because of how much Jimin was bleeding and even one hiss from his omega made him panic a 100 times more.

"Okay, It's almost done. We're almost there. Just a little more push, Mr. Park. And you'll have your baby in your arms." The doctor said kindly, smiling at Jimin.

"Okay! Okay!" Jungkook said breathing heavily, and closed his eyes, "Push, just a little more, yes! Push! Push! Ugh! Push-"

"What the hell are you pushing, Mr. Jeon?!" The doctor snapped, already done with the alpha.

The nurses and the other doctors couldn't help, but laugh at the cute alpha panicking.
Jimin giggled himself, shaking his head at his boyfriend.

"It's okay, baby. It's almost done- ugh!" Jimin grunted and soon the operation theatre was filled with a loud cry.

"Now now, look at you little princess..." The doctor said, smiling at the beautiful baby girl.

"Princess...?" Jungkook mumbled, and then looked at Jimin with teary eyes, "It's a girl..."

Jimin smiled back, "It's a girl..."

Soon they cleaned the baby and took her to Jimin, but the omega stopped them.
"Give her to Jungkook. I want him to hold her first."

Jungkook looked at Jimin like he just gave him the entire world, "Hyung..."

The doctor brought the baby to Jungkook who hesitantly, yet very very carefully took her in his arms.

"Oh baby... You're so beautiful..." He whispered and kissed her forehead, crying while doing so.

"She's so beautiful, Hyung... Look at her..." He said and showed her to Jimin who smiled at the two most important people in his life.

"She is... She is very beautiful..." Jimin said, "What are you gonna name her..?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook's eyes widened at that, "I-I... I can name her..?"

"Of course you can." Jimin giggled, "She's your daughter, Jungkookie..."

Jungkook sniffled and cried like a baby, "Hyung..."

"Are you sure he's not pregnant?" The doctor asked Jimin, who just laughed, "We can run some tests, you know."

"He's fine, doctor. He's just emotional." Jimin said, while extending his hands to take the newborn.

"So..?" Jimin asked, pecking her forehead and then looking at Jungkook. "Do you have a name in mind?"

"Ari." Jungkook smiled, "It means, beautiful and pretty."

Jimin smiled at that and kissed the now sleeping baby, "Ari... My sweet Ari-ah..."

"Um.. Mr.Park?" A nurse said. "Do you know these people?"

And the very next second, in came Taehyung, then Hobi, then namjoon, then Jin, then Yoongi, then Mrs. Jeon, then Junghyun, then Jieun, then her mother, then Mr. Park.

"Woah woah woah!" The doctor said, "Where do you think you guys are-"

"IT'S A PRINCESS!!" Jungkook announced with joy.

And the room with filled with loud shouts of happiness and cheers, and hooting. They all started hugging each other, even hugging the dumbfounded hospital staff.

"AND I NAME HER ARI !!!" Jungkook shouted again and the room suddenly fell completely silent.

"Dude." Taehyung said, "That's so short. It just ended the moment it started."

"Yeah!"

"Exaclty!"

"Wha-" Jungkook gasped, offended, "It's so cute!"

"Yeah, but it's short." Junghyun said.

"Keep it Ariana! Ari can be her nice name!" Jin suggested.

"Wha- no! Ariana?! No!" Jungkook said, defensively, "Ari is so pretty!"

"It's tiny!" Yoongi said and everyone agreed.

"Well, see for yourself! She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen! Ari is the best name!" Jungkook said and crossed his arms over his shoulders.

They all stepped closer one by one and looked at the beautiful angel, and gasped all together.

"Oh my god..." Jin whispered.

"She's so beautiful..." said Hobi.

"You were right..." Namjoon took out his phone.

"She's so pretty..." Yoongi said yawning.

"She looks so angelic..." Jieun smiled.

"She doesn't even look real..." Junghyun blinked.

"She looks like a doll..."

Taehyung said indifferently, yet thinking deeply, and all of them turned towards him all together.

"Let's name her Annabelle!" Taehyung said with a boxy smile and all of them hooted and cheered again, loving the new name.

"What the- Get the hell out of here!!" Jungkook shouted, while they all started calling her belle, Anna, annabee, as her nicknames.

While all this chaos happened, Jimin just looked at them and smiled contently. And then looked down at the little angel in his lap.

"Welcome to the family, baby..."

__________________________________________________

THE END

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Feedback??

thank you for reading this story.

Thank you for your patience.

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!!

Now I'll go and sleep for an eternity.

Bye bye!