24.

"I'm home!" Jimin said, taking off his shoes after he entered their apartment.

"Hey!" Jungkook exclaimed. He was wearing a cute apron, and doing the dishes. "How was your first day at school?"

"It was good, daddy!" Jimin said just as excitedly, making a glass plate slip from Jungkook's hand and land loudly in the sink.

"God! Hyung!" Jungkook whined, with red cheeks.

"What? You sounded like a daddy!" Jimin giggled, running towards Jungkook and giving the alpha a back hug.

"You must be hungry. I made pancakes for you-"

"Damn daddy! You are the best!" Jimin giggled, earning another whine from the blushing alpha.

"Now tell me, how was school?"

Jimin pouted while eating his pancakes, "It was okay..."

"Just okay?" Jungkook asked, wiping his hands on his apron and sitting down in front of Jimin on the dining table.

Jimin sighed, "It's not the same okay? You are not there. It sucks more than it ever did before." The omega pouted even more, grumpily eating his pancakes.

Jungkook smiled fondly at the omega and got up. He made his way behind Jimin and started messaging the omega's shoulders.

"Aah~" Jimin moaned, feeling his muscles relax.

Jungkook smiled proudly, satisfied.

"Mmm~ yes daddy~ right there-"

"Hyung!" Jungkook stepped back, looking like a human tomato.

Jimin burst out laughing. "What? You really don't like me calling you that?"

Jungkook just pouted, "W-Why? Why do you want to call me th-that? Is that one of your kinks or what??"

"What if it is?" Jimin raised an eyebrow teasingly.

Jungkook blinked at him, turning redder if that was even possible "O-Okay... You can c-call me that-"

Jimin started laughing so loudly, throwing his body on Jungkook for support.
"G-God... Why a-are you so c-cute Jungkookie?" He said and pinched Jungkook's cheek fondly, while the alpha just gave a big bunny smile in return, relieved that his hyung was just teasing him.

___________________________________________________

"This one or this one?" Jungkook asked, displaying two different suits in his hands.

"Um.. this one!" Jimin said, pointing at the black coloured one, with a bright excited smile.

Jungkook chuckled nervously, "Hyung, do I really have to wear a suit? I m-mean, won't it look a bit too much-"

"You just stop thinking too much!" Jimin said and pushed the alpha inside the washroom, "Now go and try it! I agreed to go to school, so you have to dress up everyday like I want you to!"

"But hyung-"

Before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Jimin shut the door on his face, giggling when he heard the alpha whine on the other side.

After 10 minutes of waiting, Jungkook finally walked out of the washroom and stood in front of his boyfriend, who was busy on his phone.

"Um.. Hyung..?" Jungkook cleared his throat, finally gaining the omega's attention.

The moment Jimin looked up at the Alpha, his phone fell from his hands, "Fuck..."

"